PumpkinHead (by pembie) - comments

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dear god! The image of Irene in fishnet tights and leather knee-high boots?!!! :blink::lol: Thanks for that, Pembie! <_< Not sure how I'll get that out of my head. And Leah's been turned into a cat?! Well, that kind of fits :lol: and Alf seems quite excited at the prospect of playing with Irene's pussy (drum roll! An oldie but a goodie! Haha!) Loved the reference to Hunter's little head tilt too, (was that for me? :wink:) Just bonkers!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter

Irene really has taken being a witch too far but it made me giggle :lol:

Update again soon :) 

Thank you yes the aim is to make you giggle

16 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Great chapter

I can't help giggling at the part of Irene beginning a witch :lol:

Update soon please xx

Thanks giggling is good

11 hours ago, Kellicopter said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Still lost for words? :lol: Thank you glad you are enjoying

10 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Oh...boy. I love how bemused by it all Olivia is, and Chris' sense of priorities.And Irene's turned Leah into a cat?! Oh well, she seems to have attracted Alf's attention...

Yes Leah is a cat every witch needs one 

8 hours ago, Ludub said:

Oh dear god! The image of Irene in fishnet tights and leather knee-high boots?!!! :blink::lol: Thanks for that, Pembie! <_< Not sure how I'll get that out of my head. And Leah's been turned into a cat?! Well, that kind of fits :lol: and Alf seems quite excited at the prospect of playing with Irene's pussy (drum roll! An oldie but a goodie! Haha!) Loved the reference to Hunter's little head tilt too, (was that for me? :wink:) Just bonkers!

I was picturing what my dream witch would look like here not so muc Irene haha Oh yes Hunter's head tilt I haven't noticed it myself but then again I don't watch Hunter that closely

4 hours ago, JosieTash said:

Irene using Chris' Batman cape [and him being worried bout her damaging etc it] was funny .......and yeah, cute feline innuendo !!!!!!~

Yes I had a bat cape that got ripped very upsetting haha

New chapter I think will be tomorrow

• Like 1

Haha! Love Alf's little fashion show! Never thought of Alf having colours for different day to day moods! A red one for running some galah out of town?! :lol: And it seems Alf only owns two coats, both functional hi-vis jackets. Now I think of it, I don't know if I've ever seen him wear a 'civilian' coat, so you might be right! Brody talks to Raffy the Scarecrow because at least she won't laugh at him? Aww, poor Brody! He needs to find some friends! :lol: (Or maybe he has? Was Brody thinking that Ash was a dreamboat, or was that the author talking? haha!) And ewwwww! Leah peed on VJ's leg to remind him of their mother/son bond?! I'm sure there are other ways she could have got his attention! The menu at Salt seems to have undergone a very strange overhaul. Not sure I'd want to eat in a restaurant that served both frogs legs and toad in the hole! lol! Utterly crazy again, can't wait for the next chapter! 

• Like 1

Oh frog legs and toad in the hole they are there for some foreshadowing fortelling of something to happen in the  future I'm not blowing my trumpet here but I thought that was very clever :lol:

Leah peeing up VJ's leg ah you can't beat some good toilet humour

As for Brody thinking Ash was a dreamboat I went into it only thinking of Brody but now you mention it worriedly there could be some truth of what you say Ash and Billie share the same genes and Billie was a dreamboat sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......But for my saving grace I don't think Ash and Billie are related in this.. sooo phew no I don't have a thing for Ash :lol: see there is a sort of plan behind my madness

And lastly all I have to is Raffy the scarecrow :lol:

Thank you for reading

• Like 1