PumpkinHead (by pembie) - comments

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And when I didn't think this story could get any weirder! You continue to surprise me.

Great history lesson, really appreciated that. Also love that Matt is single handedly bringing up this baby that Chris wanted :lol: good job Evie is there to help!

4th wall breaks hilarious yet again. Just can't wait to see what's next.

With your intro to that chapter, I was expecting something David Lynch-esque [Twin Peaks, Mulholland Drive, Blue Velvet] ….which it wasn’t quite. I will say you REALLY tried though.

I love the bit where Matt was watching the endangered species doco with the panda … that would be like if he had a human child, and they watched “Children Of Men” or “The Handmaid’s Tale” together.

Oh, and BIG thanks for the genetics lesson. Now we know why Coco has a thing for mobile phones …. Her muchly, muchly  distant ancestor had same. See, genetics at work !!!!

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Oh my goodness. Chris entering the bird equivalent of Blind Date to choose a stork to provide him with a child. Well, why not?

Oh I'm almost disappointed where's your Charlie Brown/Dangermouse good grief remark?

No thank you

Okaaayyyyyy...... :blink: I don't know what you were eating / drinking / sniffing when you wrote this but I'm somewhere between being concerned for your well-being and wanting some myself! :lol: Or is this just a glimpse into what's going on in your head on your average day?! This is hilarious!

Cynthia Blue Tits, I'm assuming is a play on Cilla Black in this most weird version of Blind Date. The answers to the dating questions were as weird and as disconcerting as the ones on that show always were. Very funny!

Hannah the nurse getting overexcited and just squatting down to squeeze a human egg or two 'out of her feathery bottom' is a slightly disturbing image :lol::lol::lol: Despite Chris' homosexuality, he's still managed to have a special connection with Hannah, even if she is in bird form! Haha! And I love how Chris just goes with this strange new reality he finds himself in!  So very Chris.

Finally, probably one of my favourite bits is Matt and Chris' conversation at the end there, and Matt giving out to Evie about 'Men'! :lol: Brilliant!

And that closing line... ?:blink:

Edited by Ludub
  • Like 1