PumpkinHead (by pembie) - comments

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love this! It would be very frustrating being around a town full of people p!ssed as farts! Being around drunk people when you're sober is never fun! Even if she's the one causing this inebriation. Brody, my brother who keeps to himself in the backyard, lol! :lol::rolleyes: Loved Tori's list of questions. 'Do you feel the need to kiss me?' Lol! Alf and Irene are like a couple of little lovebirds, just circling round each other, how cute is that? :wub: Matt and Chris as a couple?! :lol: Surely that's just too much quipping for one town to handle? Haha! Can't wait for the next one .

• Like 1

I think I might be just as surprised by Matt and Chris' announcement! :lol: i might have spat my cornflakes out too! Have they figured out where they're getting the baby from? The high fiving is very funny! :lol: Sounds like the bay is suffering one hell of a hangover! But maybe there's worse to come if pumpkin juice has the effect that Irene seems to think it will! Looking forward to the next chapter x