PumpkinHead (by pembie) - comments

4 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

That was...slightly bonkers. Mick's a dragon? Well, yeah, that fits..

As I find Mick a pretty lame villain I thought I would be sort of be kind and upgrade him to being really scary :lol:

Edited by pembie

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Kellicopter said:

It's weird because this is a story where I'm picturing the people but they're not the same personalities (apart from Alf for some reason!):lol:

Is that a good thing? :lol: I don't know I just go with things I hope will make people keep reading and laugh at As long as its entaining you that's what counts and when I write any story it always turns out abit strange.

As for the pain killers I only had them for a short time :lol:

Enjoy your day if you are getting anymore photos at the beach

42 minutes ago, pembie said:

Is that a good thing? :lol: I don't know I just go with things I hope will make people keep reading and laugh at As long as its entaining you that's what counts and when I write any story it always turns out abit strange.

As for the pain killers I only had them for a short time :lol:

Enjoy your day if you are getting anymore photos at the beach

Yeah it's a great thing! Means your story is creating a whole new world in my imagination, and the only thing the same is their faces. 

Ah not today. Will only go on Mon-Weds, only days likely to see anything.

• Like 1

OH. MY. GOD! I love this! I always manage to leave something out but here we go... I love Chris in this chapter! You've written him so well. Totally bonkers, but strangely true to the Chris we all know and love, and I love him and Matt as a gay couple too. Funny that he believes in baby-delivering storks and Harry Potter, but not in dragons, lol! Alf trying to get himself drunk enough to find Irene attractive (depite her puss-filled nose) is probably familiar to people up and down the country, and why people drink so much as a rule! lol! The description of Alf and Irene tonguing was just about as disturbing as it gets! Thanks for that image - I want to wash my brain out now! Brody's constant references to Ash as a dreamboat? I actually think they might make a good couple, although maybe not now that he's a toad haha! Love that his one line is in upper case characters because Ash is incapable of speaking at a normal level ...and Kat? Well, you know how much I love her? So sad that she's been reduced to a pile of ash. I would have high-fived Chris for that joke absolutely! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ludub said:

The description of Alf and Irene tonguing was just about as disturbing as it gets! Thanks for that image - I want to wash my brain out now! Brody's constant references to Ash as a dreamboat? I actually think they might make a good couple, although maybe not now that he's a toad haha! Love that his one line is in upper case characters because Ash is incapable of speaking at a normal level ...and Kat? Well, you know how much I love her? So sad that she's been reduced to a pile of ash. I would have high-fived Chris for that joke absolutely! 

Oh well seeing as you often say I'm very good at bringing the imagey of my stories alive I thought I would test that out with Alf and Irene kissing and I needed a way to get Irene to sober up for a moment as drinking anything other than Pumpkinjice is a weakness haha Oh and I think Alf got drunk because he had just been riding on a dragon haha I hadn't thought of him still wanting to get his leg over haha

As for Chris not believing in dragons well there's has to be a line drawn somewhere :lol:

• Like 1