PumpkinHead (by pembie) - comments

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooohhh... spooky! :ph34r: So Irene's a witch who's been hiding in plain sight? (well that makes sense!) But now she's had some of Brody's special pumpkin juice she's off her tits and one step closer to rejoining her coven? Haha! Love it! Also loved Leah's concerns over Matt and Chris being in the market for a baby. I'm a bit concerned too.... They'd better keep an eye on baby Luc in case they get any ideas... and oh dear, just when Alf thought his luck was in! :angry::lol:

Also - thrown back like you would a tequila?! I thought it was a sipping drink? haha! :wink:

Edited by Ludub

16 minutes ago, pembie said:

It is a thrown back drink for any normal person I'm far from normal :lol:

I'm gonna say it again.. I have no idea, literally no idea, how you got through a glass and a half of the most evil drink on the planet, sipping it like sherry! You're made of tough stuff, Pembie! You really are! :o

O M G !!! This is BEYOND weird !!!!

Must admit I thought I read that it was Matt and Chris who had put the cocktail sausage in the waitresses hair, like they were marking her at the person who would give birth to their child, but then I re-read and realised it was irene would is the sausage thing  :lol::P

Edited by JosieTash

2 hours ago, JosieTash said:

O M G !!! This is BEYOND weird !!!!

Must admit I thought I read that it was Matt and Chris who had put the cocktail sausage in the waitresses hair, like they were marking her at the person who would give birth to their child, but then I re-read and realised it was irene would is the sausage thing  :lol::P

Oh what a good idea that would have been I wish I had thought of that :lol: Of course this is beyond weird it is me would you expect anything esle? :lol: