PumpkinHead (by pembie) - comments

VERY strange .... that's a compliment, btw !!!

Funny about Scarlett noticing etc Alf's pert bum, loved the maybe still innuendo of "Kat was waking to find she had very rosy cheeks from doing a fair amount of blowing last night………. Blowing of her police whistle of course what else?", the harry potter connection is intriguing .......

but the less said about scarecrow Raffy the better :angry2::angry::angry2:

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Ludub said:

I think I might be just as surprised by Matt and Chris' announcement! :lol: i might have spat my cornflakes out too! Have they figured out where they're getting the baby from? The high fiving is very funny! :lol: 

No not as yet they don't have a clue where this baby is coming from I imagine them both just thinking wooo what a fun idea but no forward planning haha

14 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Is Chris expecting a visit from an actual stork? Raffy is a scarecrow!I'm starting to sense a theme... And Hunter's newfound father is a wizard?Okay...

Looking forward to more!

Might as well be a baby stork on the way

5 hours ago, Kellicopter said:

Genius.

I have no other words. 

Haha sometimes there are no words to be said in this life are they? Thanks I feel very proud that I have rendered you speechless

37 minutes ago, JosieTash said:

VERY strange .... that's a compliment, btw !!!

Funny about Scarlett noticing etc Alf's pert bum, loved the maybe still innuendo of "Kat was waking to find she had very rosy cheeks from doing a fair amount of blowing last night………. Blowing of her police whistle of course what else?", the harry potter connection is intriguing .......

but the less said about scarecrow Raffy the better :angry2::angry::angry2:

While I have this story planned out I added the Raffy scarecrow part in especially for you JT I was hoping you would show up :lol:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Haha! I did think this was for JT's benefit!.:lol:

You just made me jump again I need to turn my speakers down :lol:

Yep I wasn't even going to have Raffy in this story but when there's a laugh to be had I will take it

• Like 1

I'm always going to read your fics .....and I noticed you had started to post this on Staurday I think ... its just easier to respond during on weekdays - I printed the opening 2 chaoters this morn and read them at lunchtime at work. 

PS - whilst includng Raffy should help, mocking her [she's been a dog, a pyscho? rag doll and now a scarecrow in your fics] doesn't help !!!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JosieTash said:

I'm always going to read your fics .....and I noticed you had started to post this on Staurday I think ... its just easier to respond during on weekdays - I printed the opening 2 chaoters this morn and read them at lunchtime at work. 

PS - whilst includng Raffy should help, mocking her [she's been a dog, a pyscho? rag doll and now a scarecrow in your fics] doesn't help !!!!

I'm not mocking her as such its just the name Raffy lends itself and seems quite fitting to so many wacky and wonderful characters I can think up..

And Thanks for saying that you will always read my stories its nice to have fans I just write them and post my stories and then I see who reads them I don't expect  you to read the chapters as soon as I post them I'm not that much of a diva :lol:

Edited by pembie

5 minutes ago, JosieTash said:

I should know that this will happen ..... its like watching Michael Bay film, and then getting upset etc that its got all the usual Bayisms.

My stories haven't got as bad as the Transformers movies yet have they? But saying that I will go see robots fight endlessly for near enough three hours again I'm sure

Your fics are much better overall .,.,... was just using the TF films as a reference point. it's like, me being annoyed at this Raffy sitch would be like somone [constantly] reading my fics and then having a go at me cos of the girl on girl and fantasy [time travel, alien shapeshifter, mermaids etc] elements !!!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, JosieTash said:

Your fics are much better overall .,.,... was just using the TF films as a reference point. it's like, me being annoyed at this Raffy sitch would be like somone [constantly] reading my fics and then having a go at me cos of the girl on girl and fantasy [time travel, alien shapeshifter, mermaids etc] elements !!!

Thats why I enjoy your stories