PumpkinHead (by pembie) - comments

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Kellicopter said:

It may have been because my laptop was so bright in a dark room, I'm not sure. But it felt really strange. :(

I never realised I had the powers of witchcraft haha

Can't say I didn't move you with my writing :lol: Oh and become lost within the spellbinding story

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Kellicopter said:

It may have been because my laptop was so bright in a dark room, I'm not sure. But it felt really strange. :(

Sorry, it just made me laugh! :lol: I've had that feeling sometimes when I have to present to a big group. Like things are further away than they are... 

• Like 1

I'll add to the 4th wall chorus ..... they're always great. the gingerbread withc thing was coooool too ....... 

but right now, I want ALL the witches in this fic to DIE !!!!!!! ...... they can't kidnap Luc [and hurt Billie in the process, of course !!!!!!]

Oh, and as much as I don't like Chris, falling into chocolate is a far more palatable option than others !!!!!!

• Like 1

Good...grief. Chris stuck in the past with dinosaurs who poop chocolate and the Astoni cave people? Well, why not? At least until he ends up somewhere even stranger... And love Matt and Evie looking after the baby panda, who really isn't impressed with Matt's parenting skills...

• Like 1

Okay... I really enjoyed that tour around your very weird and wacky mind! :lol: Chocolate is dinosaur doo doo?! ....Alrighty then! :blink: Thanks so much for that history lesson. I'll make sure to let the people at Cadbury know! :wink: hahaha! Again, the whole breaking the 4th wall thing is absolutely hilarious, especially your disappointment that we all wanted it to be chocolate (You couldn't really expect us to want you to douse him in poo, could you? Not lovely lovely Chris?! Surely?!) Love Matt's annoyance at Chris abandoning him (like a typical man! :lol::huh: - does that make Matt the woman in this scenario?! haha!) to bring up the baby. Can't blame Matt for being a bit wary. His new baby seems a little 'bitey' so I'm not sure I'd warm to him all that quickly either! lol! Love all the bear puns! But then, that is your forte, isn't it?! haha! So good! Really enjoying this! x

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ludub said:

your disappointment that we all wanted it to be chocolate (You couldn't really expect us to want you to douse him in poo, could you? Not lovely lovely Chris?! Surely?!)

Not so disappointment I had two other pre scenes written to fall in with each choice in which I'm filled with disappointment haha

• Like 1