PumpkinHead (by pembie) - comments

In terms SPECIFICALLY of the contents of this fic [and probably some of your other stories], to quote James Earl Jones’ character in “Field Of Dreams” …………………

“You're seeing a whole team of psychiatrists, aren't you?”

LOOVE the out there-ness of this …….. but may I ask, is Scarlett Sparrows, in any way,  a version of H&A Scarlett ????

• Like 2

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Ludub said:

Okaaayyyyyy...... :blink: I don't know what you were eating / drinking / sniffing when you wrote this but I'm somewhere between being concerned for your well-being and wanting some myself! :lol: Or is this just a glimpse into what's going on in your head on your average day?! This is hilarious!ty, he's still managed to have a special connection with Hannah, even if she is in bird form! Haha! And I love how Chris just goes with this strange new reality he finds himself in!  So very Chris.

Just a glimpse into my everyday working mind. Haven't I mentioned to you before that I choose to live in my own fantasy bubble? Where everything is much more exciting than it really is Defrosted my freezer today and there were big blocks of ice and a lot of water and tipping it onto some of my plants I thought that was going to be thilling like a massvise splash back or a mini flood nope just dribbled on out rather limply. The ice blocks didn't even crack :lol:

7 hours ago, JosieTash said:

In terms SPECIFICALLY of the contents of this fic [and probably some of your other stories], to quote James Earl Jones’ character in “Field Of Dreams” …………………

“You're seeing a whole team of psychiatrists, aren't you?”

LOOVE the out there-ness of this …….. but may I ask, is Scarlett Sparrows, in any way,  a version of H&A Scarlett ????

No because I have Scarlett right back at the start of the story. So no she's hasn't somehow become a stork :lol: I was just trying to think of amusing names that could go with a bird surname haha

Edited by pembie
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, pembie said:

Just a glimpse into my everyday working mind. Haven't I mentioned to you before that I choose to live in my own fantasy bubble? Where everything is much more exciting than it really is Defrosted my freezer today and there were big blocks of ice and a lot of water and tipping it onto some of my plants I thought that was going to be thilling like a massvise splash back or a mini flood nope just dribbled on out rather limply. The ice blocks didn't even crack :lol:

No because I have Scarlett right back at the start of the story. So no she's hasn't somehow become a stork :lol: I was just trying to think of amusing names that could go with a bird surname haha

And this proves I have NO attention span :lol:.... cos I had forgotten [obviously] that she's already been in this fic !!!!

Edited by JosieTash

This is just beautiful! Its like a poem...

1 hour ago, pembie said:

The loud booms and claps of thunder provide the constant drum beat for the spooky crackles of the night. Its strange how darkness is the home of true evil, it lurks within its  black blanket of menacing unnerving doom and gloom, The very notion of evil’s darkness worms itself inside the desperation of a humans sane mind..

Swiftly followed by one of the grossest descriptions of a sexual act I've ever heard! Ewwwww! :blink::lol: Again, you made me choke on my tea with this line!

1 hour ago, pembie said:

...that rather arousing dream of a few nights ago, where he and Chris had been role playing the classic game of munch my taco

So? Did I understand correctly that Chris and Matt are gonna have to wait for 18 years to get their baby delivery from Hannah the Stork? That's a lot of faith to put in a relationship (given that no-one stays together more than about a year in the world of Summer Bay! lol! Even if 'munch my taco' is a very enjoyable game (oh god! awful imagery going on my head again! :blush: Thanks for that Pembie! :lol:)

Loved the return of Blind Freddie, the mechanic type fixing up of a pterodactyl for Chris, and Coco's need of 'keyboard warrior' instruction. All very funny. As was VJ not looking alarmed anymore because it was too hard to sustain a worried expression for as long as it took for the author to pick up that aspect of the story again! lol! :lol::lol: (4th wall hilarity continues!) Also really liked the mention of Maggie prancing about the place for Ben's benefit. 

As Red said, you have killed off half the cast (including Billie?!!!! :huh:) although thankfully not my lovelies Matt and Chris. Where do you go from here?

Really looking forward to the next one! I can't imagine where you're going with this! I really can't! 

Edited by Ludub
  • Like 1