PumpkinHead (by pembie) - comments

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww! And after all that time travel, poor Matt and Chris didn't get to have that kiss! Love the countless attempts to save everyone... They just don't seem to want to stay alive for very long! As Red says, it looks like that watch of Chris' is going to see some more action! Alf distracting himself by shoving tons of chargrilled fish in his gob is very funny, as is Chris wishing for marshmallows in the middle of a huge battle between winged beasts. Olivia not getting the reference to Marty McFly made me laugh. I guess she wouldn't at her age (god, I feel old!) This was a high action chapter! I feel a bit puffed after reading it! lol! 

• Like 1

I dread to think how long that would have been if you hadn't split it into two :lol: sad we're close to the end though :( 

You brought them all back to life to kill them again? That was very mean! Is VJ and Billie being dead giving Chris and Matt a chance to raise a baby (Luc)?

Also loved the last paragraph, the monsters of their nightmares crash down to earth. Looking forward to it.

13 hours ago, Kellicopter said:

I dread to think how long that would have been if you hadn't split it into two :lol: sad we're close to the end though :( 

You brought them all back to life to kill them again? That was very mean! Is VJ and Billie being dead giving Chris and Matt a chance to raise a baby (Luc)?

Also loved the last paragraph, the monsters of their nightmares crash down to earth. Looking forward to it.

Well I didn't want you to go losing your legs again and having a outer body experience again :lol:

And would I be that cruel I don't know well I do but you will see

Yes well reading Stephen Kings stories help me with all these spooky scenes

Oh I thought you were going to save Charlotte?! I know how much you liked her so I didn't think you were actually going to drown her! :lol: Still, better than burning at the stake, and Hunter didn't seem too upset (so that's in keeping with the show). Loved Wally's explanation to him, and Matt's insensitive wisecrack!

And how totally random that Josh and Andy are witchhunters on the BTTB council! haha! Getting to hand out punishments instead of taking them themselves...

That isn't the end, is it?! My lovelies Matt and Chris just lost in the mists of time?! :blink: Still, if it is, at least Alf and Wally know how to go out in style, eating mudcake! haha!

• Like 1