PumpkinHead (by pembie) - comments

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 hours ago, pembie said:

She then bends over wiggles her birdie behind for quite sometime So long in fact that Chris and Matt look at each other in silence this is getting somewhat awkward.

I read this and thought 'storks normally just carry the bundle in their beaks, but this very much sounds like they're back up her bottom?'. I obviously misunderstood! :lol: 

Oh that was just me being prevy not of storks but of women in general You know when they bend over and sometimes their bottoms wiggle or is that just me? I notice this because as I'm sat down like always because I'm just a lazy bugger haha and everyone are like giants towering over me

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Kellicopter said:

I'm assuming Mason and Tori's scene was based on Thursday nights episode? :lol:

Mason's done alot of shouting about not wanting to be a cripple. So yes that was pee take on that Cruel maybe but I'm very sarcastic..And really those scenes did make me laugh :lol:

Well what can I say I'm really happy that your sad its over :lol: because that means you  really enjoyed my silly little story and that's very flattering

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

I'm off to Spain...somewhere.Still haven't got it quite clear even though I've nearly gone! Somewhere in the south-east, I think.

You running away from this mixed bag of English wheather that we are having? Have a a tangastic time The tango's a spainsh dance right?

Trust egotistical maniacs like Chris and Matt to name their bubs after the actors who play them :D:lol: !!!!

That fic was a crazy [in a good way] ride ......

.......must admit that when I saw the final word of the fic was Snow [after scrolling back through ppl's comments about said final chapter] that I thought there was going to be a Game Of Thrones [John Snow] reference ......... well, this fic has had dinosaurs, witches, the Astoni cave people relo's etc, so why not GOT !!!