Most Popular Character 2016

Dan F

Ah man I forgot about Josh. That's Tom Fletcher out then, I reckon he didn't get any votes. I have a feeling Billie will be in there too. Perhaps Chris Harrington isn't in there, should be though. He's been great light relief for the last 3 years.

Ludub, your avatar is 1st class :wink:

ETA: Surely Andy deserved that point for hotness alone. :P

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Edward Skylover said:

ETA: Surely Andy deserved that point for hotness alone. :P

Yes, yes he did! What was it again? "Big soulful eyes, and being nice to your brother (eventually)"? That was great!

On that basis, Josh deserved a vote too though. He does have very pretty dimples and a nice smile.

I think Aden and Miles are going to be very high up because I saw their names in so many of the lists, and they were my no.1 and no.2 so I suppose that's why I noticed.

1 minute ago, Ludub said:

I think Aden and Miles are going to be very high up because I saw their names in so many of the lists, and they were my no.1 and no.2 so I suppose that's why I noticed.

Forgot about Miles. Hmmmm...I liked his 'Rabbit' story, I'd rather see him in there than Heath, he'll probably be between 10-20. Do you think either of them could be top 5? Surely a Braxton will be top 5?

2 minutes ago, Edward Skylover said:

Forgot about Miles. Hmmmm...I liked his 'Rabbit' story, I'd rather see him in there than Heath, he'll probably be between 10-20. Do you think either of them could be top 5? Surely a Braxton will be top 5?

Yeah, it probably will be a Braxton (I'd prefer it was Kyle though). Guess we'll have to wait and see, but I think Aden and Miles could be in the top 10. I think I saw them at the top of a lot of people's lists. Depends how many people voted for the Early Years' characters (probably a lot more). I'm really enjoying this, very interesting!

10 minutes ago, Edward Skylover said:

Roo and Matt are an excellent double-act! Georgie Parker deserves so much more in her role as Roo!

And you're absolutely right. I hope they give Roo a bit more to do in 2017 than float around the place offering advice to young lovesick characters. She's a very attractive woman! She needs to get out there! haha! I love her and Matt together. Great onscreen partnership where they just bounce off each other so well. Just a joy to watch! 

10 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Depends how many people voted for the Early Years' characters (probably a lot more). I'm really enjoying this, very interesting!

I don't think many people voted for the early years characters, most of them seem to have come and gone by now - people like Michael and Pippa I expect to see in the 10-20 bracket. ETA Pippa deserves to be top 10 though - she was the glue which held the show together for the 1st ten years imo.

Oh my God I found both Charile and Martha hot to start off with but then they annoyed the pants off me but at that stage they had lost their hotness for me. :lol:  I get why they are so high up though..

Oh John yes he was one of mine I'm doing well in this poll with my results

After this latest update, there's only one of my 5 that hasn’t appeared yet.

This is a GREAT update ….. LOVE many of the charecters involved, especially including Shannon [one of my 5], Maddie, Ruby and Oscar.

VERY glad that Hunter is here – I caveat that by saying its good that he’s at leats not in the Top 20 [REALLY don’t like him]

So far the people who have shown on the countdown. Who I voted for. Belle, Matilda, Shannon. I've yet to see Aden and Matt. I like Hunter. I know he's not popular. Well actually LOL. Ironically he is. But I think he's misunderstood. Matilda :wub:. She was my massive crush 2005-2008. Glad she ended up with Ric in the end. They belonged together. Despite The Lucas Lobbyists. 

Archived