Most Popular Character 2016

Dan F

6 hours ago, Pierced Musie said:

And was I the only one who preferred original!Flynn to generic!Flynn. I remember being so disappointed with that recast because it wasn't just the looks that changed... it was the entire personality. Was a strange one :huh:.

You're not the only one. The Martin Dingle Wall version was much better for me. Was kinda funny though when I think Irene said, when recast Flynn arrived, "I like your haircut."

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JosieTash said:

You're not the only one. The Martin Dingle Wall version was much better for me. Was kinda funny though when I think Irene said, when recast Flynn arrived, "I like your haircut."

From what I've seen, the newer version didn't seem as suited to Sally. Having said that, I thought Flynn 2 looked a bit like Tom Fletcher, perhaps Sally had (foster) daddy issues :ph34r:

Not long now!

Great work, Red! I'm really enjoying the character commentaries! Very witty! :wink: Loved Charlotte's one in this update, and Flynn too! Romeo's one really made me chuckle :lol: Only one of mine has shown up so far so I'm looking foward to the next updates! (And thanks to everyone else who worked on this poll too! Well done guys! :))

I don't think I want to live in a world where Charlie Buckton rates higher than Ailsa Stewart :P

Just kidding. I am very proud of Shannon for rating that high. I'm pleased to see Nate. Martha's popularity continues to astound me. I really hope Jack Holden isn't top 20.

I'm shocked Celia still hasn't appeared :o:huh:

Favourite comments :D

And so here we are in the Top 30, as we begin to separate the Alf Stewarts from the Rob Storeys.

Charlie was another police officer who didn’t quite seem to know whether to arrest criminals or sneak off to a motel room with them.

Martha was a relative of Alf Stewart who returned about a decade and a half later played by a different actress… who is now in Neighbours as a relative of Susan Kennedy who returned about a decade and a half later played by a different actress. It’s a career…

:D

26 minutes ago, Edward Skylover said:

Martha's popularity continues to astound me. I really hope Jack Holden isn't top 20.

:ph34r:

Well after tomorrow we only have the Top 10 left (which we'll kindly stretch out over 4 updates just to be cruel :wink:)

Oh God Dan, you're making me think he's top 10. Surely not! At least Celia has made it this far I suppose. I am astounded by that! And Michael and Pippa are still to come! All the Braxtons still to come too. And Morag, Marilyn, Alf and Sally.

So still to come we've got Alf, Sally, Darryl, Heath, Casey, Kyle, Morag, Marilyn, Celia, Michael, Pippa, Donald, Irene, Bobby, Leah, Aden, Dexter, Matt, Chris Harrington, Bianca, Jack Holden?? Can't think who else.

ETA: I think that accounts for 21 spots, then Tom Fletcher sprang to mind. Could he complete the final 22?

Just now, Red Ranger 1 said:

Oscar appearing means I've only got three of mine left...one of whom wasn't on your list, Edward!

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and assume that it's not Josh?! hahaha! :lol: 

I don't actually remember seeing him in people's lists? (and I didn't vote for him either, even though I love him :o) so I'll be sad if he's one of the ones with no votes, when even Andy got one! :blink: I think I'll feel a little guilty for leaving him off my list.

Archived