Most Popular Character 2016

Dan F

6 minutes ago, Luke39 said:

Nicole :wub:. That's all. Had to laugh. At "So naturally she ended up with Angelo". Yeah that was one of the most random things the show ever did.

All I remember is her overly-blonde hair. I had totally forgotten she got with Angelo at all!

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Luke39 said:

Interesting to see the demographic later in the most popular characters. How many from modern h and a. Say post 2000. And how many from The Early Years. Pre 2000.  From Modern H and Away hope Matt makes the list. He's one I can imagine in any era of h and a.

I expect Matt has done well in this poll He will be somewhere near the top I think while he is quite funny He has quite dull stories I think But he seems popular on here

1 hour ago, Edward Skylover said:

:lol: Brilliant! In my personal opinion it is far too early for any of the Morgans to appear in a poll for the Greatest Characters of all time for a show which has been on air 30 years...hence why I wouldn't have voted for my favourite Morgan, Mason.

Is Buddy on this list? He is my favourite Morgan :lol:

14 minutes ago, pembie said:

I expect Matt has done well in this poll He will be somewhere near the top I think while he is quite funny He has quite dull stories I think But he seems popular on here

Is Buddy on this list? He is my favourite Morgan :lol:

Matts most exciting moment was prob dating Charlotte King. But he has had his fair share of exciting romances too. He had the honour of being Maddy Osbournes last boyfriend :lol:.

8 hours ago, Edward Skylover said:

:lol: Brilliant! In my personal opinion it is far too early for any of the Morgans to appear in a poll for the Greatest Characters of all time for a show which has been on air 30 years...hence why I wouldn't have voted for my favourite Morgan, Mason.

I wasn't watching when Paris was in it.

I agree it's too early for any Morgans to be considered greatest characters of all time, although I'm still happy to see Tori in the list! :wub:

My main memory of Paris is him and Irene stranded on a deserted beach after the anniversary cruise sinking. The younger man romance was a great storyline for Irene.

Home and Away Episode 03285 2002-05-24.wmv_000684993.jpg

8 hours ago, JosieTash said:

Ironic that VJ got same votes as last time, as he;s a MUCH better charecter now.

Totally agree! I actually really like VJ now, he's grown into a very responsible young man, but he's still childish and stupid sometimes, like you would expect from a teenager. The fact that so many people hate his storyline with Billie (and still aren't over the recast) probably ruined his chances at an higher score.

Nicole! Oh god don't remind me of all the terrible storylines they threw at her in her last few years. Sid, Penn, the baby, Angelo. Nicole is one of my favorites of all time, but I just pretend those things never happened.

Good to see Jack and Curtis getting the same amount of points, they're best friends and best friends shouldn't be split up -_-

I think when Aden left in 2010 was it. Was the start of those random stories for Nicole. I remember being quite saddened her and Ruby grew apart. To the point when she left with Angelo. No words said. Then When the Walkers, April/Dex departed in 2013. It was really end of an era. 

Pleasantly surprised to see Dr Peta Bradley there.  I do have to admit I did kind of like her hardline/no-nonsense approach when it came to April.

Jazz is another person I really liked.  Drunk Jazz was a MILF, comedy gold and I will never forget the right hand she gave Christine followed by Rachel's look of absolute shock.

Really good to see Nicole as well.  Again she was one of those characters I always liked.

Similarly good to see Roman there.  Thought he was a great character who had a lot of potential but unfortunately the writers didn't utilise him as well as they could have.  Was very disappointed with his exit story.

Even though he was an idiot, I used to really like the badboy version of Duncan.  Always found it really funny how this little guy had his big henchmen with him.  Am undecided about the current incarnation of Duncan.  I like him but that's as far as it goes.

Very surprised to see Tori.  I do actually quite like her but again that's as far as it goes.

Tamara and Ricky I'm OK with being as high as they are.  Didn't mind both characters and significant that they were centered around the Braxtons.

It feels like we're supposed to know who Duncan's friend was though I agree it wasn't Edward, who I'm fairly sure was significantly older then Duncan.Good to see him there though I can't say he was a personal favourite.Same goes for Duncan.

How dare you compare Tori to Natalie?How very dare you!:P.I'm a little sad it appears that she's the lowest ranked Morgan unless my speculation is correct but I'll get to that...

I really liked Roman and Jack at the time but not enough to call them favourites and vote for them.Still it's pleasantly surprising to see Roman there at all.I know Jack has some dedicated fans though.

I'm a little heartbroken Sophie is so far down.She's a favourite though she missed out on my vote this time.Maybe next time.At least she got multiple votes.

Ricky, Ricky, Ricky.I'm actually surprised to see her so far down though she was a complete nightmare during her last year so perhaps I shouldn't be.

Tamara making an appearance at all is a surprise.I don't recall many people liking her.

I think we all know how I feel about VJ though I can admit to when something is done well.Matt's acting has definitely improved but I'm never gonna be a fan.

Speculation...Mason and Nate are the two current characters with no votes.I really don't understand the dislike for Nate but Mason on the other hand...He appears to be the least liked Morgan going by the discussion threads and lets just say I understand why.

Wow.I had a lot to blubber about this time.It makes for some interesting discussion.Thanks for all the work.

3 hours ago, ~Lynd~ said:

Mason on the other hand...He appears to be the least liked Morgan going by the discussion threads and lets just say I understand why.

Why do people dislike Mason, I don't understand :P 

I have just watched a few more current episodes and Tori has gone up in my estimations quite a lot...her reluctance to sleep with Duncan or to get involved with anyone in general after her bad relationship experience is very true to life. Some of those scenes were so true to life, awkwardly so...Nice to see H&A doing something different and real with one of its characters.

Evie is another one who I feel may deserve some recognition, after everything the character's been through I find she's reacting appropriately which is sad to watch.

Archived