1995 Episode Discussion

Dan F

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since Monday this week it feels like the 1995 season as I remember it is well and truly here! Really enjoying it all. The Irene/Wendy story line has been touching, the casting is excellent they really do look/act like sisters. Great to have Sally back and enjoying getting to know Nelson.

Seen up to 1617.Things continue to look up for Shane, despite his potential disaster with the paddles.Kind of ironic after all the fuss that he seems to be making a better go of things than Angel.

Good to have Sally back.I think.It was slightly weird to see Shannon embracing her as a long lost sister when they hadn't had that much to do with each other before she left.I'm glad Ailsa had a chat with her and she realised she was being a brat.Pippa really should have noticed she was pushing all Michael's buttons, everyone else did.Shannon starting to show an interest in Eric and starting to alienate her friends in the process.This is not gonna go well...

Incredibly, it didn't occur to me that Nelson was the paper thief until the episode where it was revealed, at which point it was suddenly blindingly obvious even though Curtis took a while to hear the penny dropping.I wondered if it was going to be a wake up call for Wendy but looks like Irene's got through to her already, which was a relief because she was becoming quite unlikable and a bit of a con artist.(Did Michael and Pippa stop being hard up, that Pippa willingly lets herself get ripped off?)I don't really blame Nelson even though Jack and Curtis have ended up as collateral damage, he needs to stop though.

Roxy never deserved Rob. She's been stringing him along all this time. I always knew he was too good for her. And I'll be glad to see her gone. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Rob deserves someone nice-and not his ex Donna either. Someone who will actually love him and not use him and I hope he does meet someone nice.

Eric is a scumbag-he's too old for Shannon and clearly taking advantage of her. Shannon is so stupid, I thought she had more brains than that.

Archived