1995 Episode Discussion

Dan F

I found Angel and Shane a bit overbearing in 1994 but now that they're out of school I don't feel that as much. However I did think that cliffhanger/storyline in Thursday's episode wasn't necessary. I liked that they seemed to have sorted out their issue once Ros left. It will be interesting watching with 'fresh eyes' as an adult. They both need their head's banging together sometimes.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, CaptainHulk said:

I remember that show. It was a three-part special Hosted by Tristan/Tug.

A bit off topic but did you know Tristan became a writer? I stumbled upon one of his books in the library. I'll read it one day.

OMG grow up Irene! carrying on about that dress and being so jealous of Donna like an 8 year old:D Donna does annoy the hell out of me though.  Funny how some characters are just so unmemorable, its hard to recall them at all from the first time around watching?:blink:  Shannon and Curtis never left much of an impression on me either back then, or now.

the lights thing was funny:D

poor Roxy, cut out of the opening credits.....gives everyone a pretty big hint that she is leaving.

I don't like the new credits....bring back the dog on the surf board:unsure: .....I am just someone who doesn't like change.

1 hour ago, early years fan said:

poor Roxy, cut out of the opening credits.....gives everyone a pretty big hint that she is leaving.

Yeah poor old Roxy, :( and Damian's gone from the credits too. He's time is up anyway and not much else you can do with his character.

2 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Yeah poor old Roxy, :( and Damian's gone from the credits too. He's time is up anyway and not much else you can do with his character.

Well they could of given Damien as don't think Damian ever had girlfriend!. 

Archived