1995 Episode Discussion

Dan F

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Natasha said:

Did anyone recognise Ben Unwin as the school bully teasing Shannon? He later goes to play Jesse McGregor. 

He also appeared as Eric, a guy Sarah was talking to in the Diner, in 1993

OK the Shannon thing fair enough - but that's a different character (isn't it?)

As for Jesse. Stealing cars... so did Shane. You don't call him a filthy maggot.

As for Selina, weren't they the same or similar age? And wasn't it consensual?

Different character? Looks and acts the same to me! You know what they say, if it talks like a duck, quacks like a duck,.....

Selina Cook would turn it on for anyone, and Jesse's just taking advantage of her. And I don't like how he is made to look like the town stud with all the girls drooling all over him. Both in Summer Bay and in the audience.

When Shannon finally gives in and lets Donna talk to her, at the end of today's episode (1627), she says in the dreams she's having that the "trees push up against her". Errrrr........trees are plants? ........ I mean .............. what is she saying here? She's dreaming about lots of trees pushing her up against her in a forest or something?

Now, about Jesse McGregor:

3 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

This does seem to be the same opinion you hold of most 18-30 males.

because they don't know when to keep their hands off

Archived