1995 Episode Discussion

Dan F

Alf's not entirely to blame. Angel didn't look where she was going and just ran into the road. I thought she had more brains than that.

Nelson was kind of pointless-I couldn't warm up to him at all, same with Wendy.

But the worst character at the moment is Donna. Without a doubt. I'm trying to like her-but so far its impossible.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of the hospital, there's going to be more hospital scenes in the future, and unfortunately in a few months, we're going to be

Spoiler

stuck with a resident doctor with a filthy grubby thing mauling her all the time.

Alf's not entirely to blame. Angel didn't look where she was going and just ran into the road. I thought she had more brains than that.

Nelson was kind of pointless-I couldn't warm up to him at all, same with Wendy.

But the worst character at the moment is Donna. Without a doubt. I'm trying to like her-but so far its impossible.

Spoiler

Oh, you're gonna like her old boyfriend Andrew Warren. Donna is really going to freak when he comes to Summer Bay.

Donna doesn't really do much at school. We see her more sitting in the diner. I know she is helping Shannon and she stuck her nose in with Sam but I'm not sure what she does at school. 

Poor Angel but she just did step out on the road without looking. Poor Alf as well and Don to have this happen to him on his birthday. 

It is so nice seeing Shannon and Selina hang out and be best friends. 

24 minutes ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

Lance and Martin were the shows first bromance. The Shane and Damo. I wont ship names for bromances though.

So Don has his 50th birthday, Aquarius man.

Don't forget Steven and Dodge

Archived