1995 Episode Discussion

Dan F

Did I miss something? They showed the caravan that had graffiti sprayed on it as part of a recap, but it wasn't shown in the previous episode at all. Also, this letter that Irene got from the solicitors. The first I knew anything of it was when she burnt the letter in the sink, and at the time I had no idea what it was supposed to entail. Was this previously mentioned or was it just a way to keep some mystery as to who was responsible for the murder?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor Nelson, it's strange that his own mother can't make the effort to be there when he has suffered severe burns. Today when he was discharged from hospital, I would have thought at least Irene would have been there for support, seeing as she is his legal guardian at the moment? 

Selina going on and on ad nauseum about her birthday was very annoying.

the interaction between the st vinnies lady and Don provided some much needed humour amongst all the heavy storylines, so funny when he had to go back and grovel for the pants after the mouthful he had given her....I really miss the funny humorous stories which seemed more prevalent in 1992-3 (such as alfs waterbed:lol:)

glad dylan got his wish for Disneyland.  He seems to get a lot more airtime then the other children, Christopher and Duncan, they really seem to be non existent.  seems to be a case of out of sight out of mind, they barely even get a mention.

4 hours ago, Natasha said:

So you encourage sexual abuse do you?

I tried to post an answer to this before, but the post has mysteriously disappeared.

Besides........that probably doesn't dignify an answer anyway, other than to say, Selina was NOT being "raped", as I explained in the post that went missing.

Enough with the repeated attempts to start a debate about Mud's intentions - 99% of people can see it for what it plainly was, so just deal with the fact that other people see it differently and stop antagonising.

I know I'm not the only one sick of it.

2 hours ago, JackWilkins said:

Swiftly, changing the subject.. having watched today's, can I just say, how incredibly well Nelsons trauma is being portrayed,especially about him travelling in car again, what a great actor he was!! 

Nelson has grown on me quite a lot, I didn't like him much to begin with but he definitely improved big time.

Dodge is back in town, and what a welcoming he has received already, just for setting foot in Summer Bay. Look at Alf, giving himself high blood pressure "warning" him if he set one foot out of line, he'd turn him in to the cops himself. Then Alf anxiously seeks Stevo like it was real urgent business. Alf is so unforgiving, yet he didn't even touch him when he was originally in Summer Bay. Flamin' grouch. And look at Supermum Pippa, who singles Dodge out of all the other troubled kids she's fostered over the years. And why doesn't she want anyone to know (apart from Jack and Shannon) what she tells him about being sent to prison for "killing Steven's uncle"? At the end of the episode, Stevo bursts in to greet his old best mate by demanding him to "GET OUT NOW!!"

Forgive and forget? HAAAA WHAT A JOKE!

Why is Angel not happy about having a baby with Shane? I thought this was good news.

Who the hell is Dodge? Steven put him in jail for murder and they were best friends?

Why did Pippa tell Shannon and Jack about Dodge, was it smart to let them know?

Nelson is doing a great job with his story-line.

Archived