1995 Episode Discussion

Dan F

Spoiler

Travis's return

is going to mark the start of the terminal decline: Home And Away, in all the 21 years since these episodes were originally shown, is never going to be quite as good as this, ever again. Yes, there will still be some good episodes, but never quite as good as the ones that we have been seeing on 7TWO. Dodge Mark II

Spoiler

(sadly, there will be no trilogy)

will be the final great storyline before Home And Away starts really going downhill from then on.

7 hours ago, alexx said:

bring back the laid back energy of 1994 when Summer Bay was a little more fun and life wasn't so 'edge of your seat' and heightened.

Fun? You mean boring and not looking forward to the next episode every night? 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Old H&A Fan said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Travis's return

is going to mark the start of the terminal decline

I don't like him much either. From what I've seen on YouTube though, he doesn't seem as bad once he seems to start washing and shaving in the late 90s and generally looks less trampy

Home And Away is never going to be quite as good as this, ever again.

Will you cease watching the early years after that? I'm keen to watch them for as long as they carry on.

Fun? You mean boring and not looking forward to the next episode every night? 

Oi, no slagging 94 please :P It's a great year!

I can't believe Angel. I really can't. 

First she wants to have a baby with her ex to save Dylan. Even though they don't know if he really does need a transplant. After all his treatments could help. Having a baby to use it just for spare parts is just so wrong. 

Then Angel gets pregnant with Shane and decides to think about aborting the poor innocent thing because it'll only be a half brother or sister for Dylan. It's not the baby's fault! Why should it terminated because it's not a perfect match? And she should be talking about it with Shane and taking his feelings into consideration. Not talking to Marilyn. 

14 hours ago, Old H&A Fan said:

1994 wasn't boring, but it wasn't as exciting as 1995 either

It wasn't as exciting but I enjoyed the 'feel-good' aspect of 1994. I think having a little bit more of that alongside the heightened drama will be good.

Archived