Do you want Sally to return again in future?

JamesC10

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it depends greatly on how long she comes back for.If it's a short stint with a clearly defined storyline, she'll probably have some control over whether she does it or not.If she comes back long term, then a few months down the line she could have gone off in any direction.And in either scenario, Kate's not going to be able to see every single script before signing a contract and isn't going to be able to question every detail.

No.  Absolutely not.  Although I really liked little Pippa, I've never been a fan of Sally.  TBH don't understand what the fuss is about her.  Sally's never really been a character that's appealed to me and rather than bringing back old characters I'm not that keen on, I'd rather the writers focused on developing some half-decent newer ones.

On 14 January 2016 at 10:59 AM, CaptainHulk said:

Yes, provided it's for the right reasons.

Like Kate says "Who wants to see Sal come back just to change sheets?"

Her return last time was well handled however, Pippa JR's fate being left ambiguous was grating (Though I'm under the belief No news is good news)

I'd love to see her back to change sheets - it really annoys me that we don't see those little references to the running of the caravan park. 

She would have to do more than change sheets though. I hate that they've given little Pippa this death sentence.

20 minutes ago, j.laur5 said:

Just wondering was the last time Pippa appeared in 2008 when Sally left?

No, she appeared again for a short stint in 2009 to keep an eye on the kids and help out in the Diner when Irene went away.

It was only planned as a lowkey thing just to act as a reassurance to the fans that, just because Sally had gone, it didn't mean Pippa's links to the bay were severed.

Archived