1994 Episode Discussion

Dan F

I didn't recognise him as someone from the Braxton saga! I need to stop getting distracted, I found myself watching Marilyn's 2010 return earlier when I should be focusing on 1994!

Funny about Shannon and Curtis but admittedly they don't look different in age to me haha. Funny that Isla was also older than Melissa who was Angel. Shannon's annoying me with her hate of Alf.

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎07‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 9:20 PM, Edward Skylover said:

I was just looking at Shannon and Curtis on Wikipedia and the actors' pages say that Curtis was 14 when he started playing him and Isla was 18, if so it surprises me that they were playing a couple. I wonder if those ages are correct.

A rare example of an actor being younger than the character he was playing!

Guess that's why post-Curtis Shannon almost exclusively dated older guys (and gals).

On Friday, March 04, 2016 at 8:46 PM, early years fan said:

Ah the old all you can eat Pizza Hut menu, I remember it well, pizza as well as sweets and you could gorge yourself to your hearts content.  Was a real novelty whenever we did a trip to the city back then, These days there are fast food outlets on every corner.  

I used to love going to Pizza Hut for all you can eat it really was in its hayday back in the ninties /early noughties somewhere in the mid noughties it went downhill now its very rare to find an all you can eat pizza hut restaurant as most of them only do take away now

So is this drama with Pippa and Michael over? It was so hard to watch!

And Alf's redeemed himself in my books after driving Sarah out, he's being really sweet to Roxy. And giving the kids a hard time because he's so worried about her. Aww. He really is a softie deep down.

I agree with Michael on the Christmas tree issue. Why have something so large and bulky in a walkway?? Not very smart Pippa.

Going by his reaction when Sam knocked it over I'd say their drama isn't over just yet.

Wow Michael and Pippa making peace didn't last long. But I agree with Michael. What a stupid place to put a christmas tree. I mean of course it was going to get knocked over. There was hardly any room. 

Poor jack thinking about his family and they have ditched him and gone on a holiday. It was nice to see that sensitive side. 

Archived