1994 Episode Discussion

Dan F

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jack and Selina are great together but I don't hold out much hope for them to reunite. :(

Shane's mum coming back has been good for his character development.

i watched Tom's death again the other day and I'd totally forgotten that Ailsa had a sister :o Which is ridiculous considering Emma was Ailsa's niece, Bridget wasn't very memorable though.

Ryan Clark was born in 1983, so he would of been 11 when these episodes were filmed, he turned 12 in 1995, so they must be trying to keep Sam close to Ryan's age to make things realistic. Ryan himself most likely would of been in year 7 in 1995 (just like me!!!), so they just wanted to put Sam in Year 7 as well, hence the slight ageing up of his character.

Poor Jack we all knew it was going to be a disaster trying to fix the window, but I thought Curtis and Selina could have thought that Jack may have hurt himself. 

I couldn't believe Donna said that stuff to Ms James. I know she is a school councillor but it really is none of her business and should't have dobbed Pippa in. I mean she was going off 2nd hand information. Then for Ms James to say to Selina and Curtis I think I will just wait, who does that? Just sit in a house waiting. I mean Pippa and the others could have been out all day. 

6 hours ago, Scott82 said:

Ryan Clark was born in 1983, so he would of been 11 when these episodes were filmed, he turned 12 in 1995, so they must be trying to keep Sam close to Ryan's age to make things realistic. Ryan himself most likely would of been in year 7 in 1995 (just like me!!!), so they just wanted to put Sam in Year 7 as well, hence the slight ageing up of his character.

God I feel old. I was actually the same age as Sally back in 1995-15! I'm the same age as Kate Ritchie. 

Poor Jack. I hope Pippa realises she might lose her kids if she doesn't watch it. I really thought she was going to hit Jack. Then he falls off the roof when all he really wanted to do was make her happy. 

Curtis is the golden boy who can do no wrong. 

Archived