2000 Episode Discussion

Guest Dan F

Of course it is very unfortunate for those who will be unable to view them at 4pm, or have access to the +1 channel to see them at 5pm, or even just record them - but given that you've often commented about the lack of older episodes on Channel 5, I think we should be grateful they're getting shown at all...

Is there a 5*+1?It doesn't seem to be available on Freeview.So my Freeview Recorder's going to get a lot of exercise when I'm on late shift...

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luckily I have +1 but it doesn't seem fair that only Sky customers have access to it?

^ Lol, I wouldn't be me without that defining trait in my personality - my teachers at school loathed me too because I would always complain and question what they were actually teaching us!

Wow.. you must have one depressing life. :P

I know what you mean about a slow week. I've been having lots lately and my anxiety has flared up. :( Haven't felt like leaving the house in days.

Babysitting would not be my idea of fun I must admit. Kids can be so funny though - the things they come out with. :lol:

I'm touched that I'm your highlight of the week, though. Makes me feel a little better after a 'long' week. :)

Luckily I have +1 but it doesn't seem fair that only Sky customers have access to it?

^ Lol, I wouldn't be me without that defining trait in my personality - my teachers at school loathed me too because I would always complain and question what they were actually teaching us!

Wow.. you must have one depressing life. :P

Not unlike Noah or Shannon who would openly challenge Don, then?

I think it's a bit suspect personally, given that the Summer Break episodes always make it onto Demand 5. The V+ box is going to get a lot of use

But you'd probably be paying for additional rights to a handful of episodes. This would be ten a week.

You get what you pay for.

I get 5*+1 through FreeSat, so I pay nothing.

A satellite dish and Freesat box don't come free for those that don't already have them :wink:

Now the question is whether to have 2000 season discussion in here where all the UK regulars frequent, or in the Bayside Diner forum which is technically where it should be.... :P

Archived