Rosie Prichard - Terri Haddy

• 2 weeks later...

I really hope they keep Rosie around because she is certainly unique. It has taken me a while to figure it out but I finally know who she reminds me of. Anyone seens the UK show Skins? Rosie reminds me a lot of Pandora, in that she uses her voice as a way of coping with situations, plus you always got the feeling that Pandora was never really loved by anyone but her aunt so when she finally got friends she clung like mad to them. Plus the reveal at the end of series 4 when you realize that Pandora was not the dunce everyone made her out to be (got A* in every A Level) was awesome.

So yes, Rosie does remind me a lot of Pandora.

Hence why I really want the character to stick around.

• 2 weeks later...

VJ is known as the same type actor like Rosie so there is nothing to state she is temporary.

that's different, VJ has to stay on the show and in the bay because he wouldn't leave his mum Leah at such a young age and home and away is only part of his life, hes goes to school/get tutoring and hes too young to be a regular, they don't have to show him all the time because we know hes there, the same goes for Darcy, Rosie doesn't have any family on the show, same with Tamara, they are both only guests and will leave eventually, unless there contract gets promoted to regular that is.

Well, John was a guest star for about two years, even after he married Gina, but he's a regular now.I'd guess that both Rosie and Tamara are on temporary contracts which could be extended when they run out.Heath was originally a six month guest star then he got made a regular when that finished.