Rosie Prichard - Terri Haddy

I don't really like tamara aswell,she's just been really annoying and I don't like that she's trying to split up the Braxton family

Me neither.

And um...I don't want to sound rude or something like that coz the topic is supposed to be about Rosie. Can we get back on topic and talk about Rosie please? Thank you :)

And there is a topic about Tamara in the character/actor discussion thread.

Edited by ~JarlieFanEver~

I think I mentioned in the spoiler thread that I can see Rosie moving in with the Walkers at one point.Admittedly, it's fairly full but maybe Indi or Dexter will move out at some point(after all, they've both moved out at least once already)or maybe Rosie could share with Sasha.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if anyone else has noticed but Teri Hady played young Miss Chatham in series 1 & 2 of H2O: Just Add Water. I read in TV WEEK that Teri appeared in H20. i'm going to watch my season 1 & 2 DVDs again so I can see her in H2O. I started on Thursday night and have watched the first 2 episodes so far. Lincoln Lewis also appeared in season 1 as an extra. He played Zane's friend but I'm pretty sure he didn't have a speaking role.

I'm not sure about Rosie. I think she is just lonely. Sometimes I like her and sometimes I don't

Is she part of the cast too? I hope they keep Rosie around I actually like her. People think she's crazy, she's not she's just lonely. I really like Rosie and Sasha's friendship and hope to see more.

I just hope that the writers do not ruin their friendship and try and keep it real and not have anything romantic involved with them or put them in a love triangle. I hope that she becomes a regular cast member. I am kinda hopeing that she moves in with the Walker family.