Rosie Prichard - Terri Haddy

Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but is Teri Haddy who plays Rosie a relation of the brilliant late actress Anne Haddy?

And if so, was her character name Rosie in honour of Rosie the character Anne played so magnificently in Sons and Daughters?

:)

Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but is Teri Haddy who plays Rosie a relation of the brilliant late actress Anne Haddy?

And if so, was her character name Rosie in honour of Rosie the character Anne played so magnificently in Sons and Daughters?

I also asked the same question as you a few weeks ago, but there was no response so it's unclear whether the two actresses are related or not.

I hope someone knows the answer.

I've had a look round the web but not found any reference to Teri Haddy being related to Anne Haddy. To be honest I didn't realize who Anne Haddy was until I just searched and I had no idea she had died :(.

Even if they aren't related they do kind of look it, don't they?

It is the eyes that are similar.

Thank you very much for your replies Jezz and Pierced Musie. I had hoped to see an interview somewhere with Teri Haddy to see if it`s been mentioned about being a relation. Haddy is quite an unusual name isn`t it, so it is possible.

And yes Pierced Musie....I do see a resemblance around the eyes.

• 3 weeks later...