Rosie Prichard - Terri Haddy

Is she part of the cast too? I hope they keep Rosie around I actually like her. People think she's crazy, she's not she's just lonely. I really like Rosie and Sasha's friendship and hope to see more.

I think Rosie is still a guest character, not a regular at the moment.

She's so lonely she'll hang around anyone that will have her.Sometimes that happens when you don't have anyone to turn to.She's not being bratty or crazy.Loneliness can lead to serious issues for some people.

I hope she stays.She's refreshing next to all the cardboard cutouts we currently have.

I think it's a shame that a lot of the audience don't seem to warm to female characters that differ from the standard in looks and personality and seem to look for any excuse to turn them into an object of hatred.Actually, that's possibly unfair, given that characters like April, Bianca and even Indi when she was away from Romeo seemed to get a lot of hatred last year, so maybe it's any female who fails to fill the stock role of loving and supportive girlfriend to whichever character general consensus agrees they belong with who people don't like.(Heaven help characters without a designated soul mate.)I really hope the show takes the time to explore Rosie's storyline, bring it to a satisfactory conclusion and then keep her around afterwards because she brings some welcome differences to the show. Unfortunately, she's feeling exactly like the sort of character that tends to get unceremoniously dumped at the slightest excuse.I hope I'm wrong because I'd really like her to stick around.

I think it's a shame that a lot of the audience don't seem to warm to female characters that differ from the standard in looks and personality and seem to look for any excuse to turn them into an object of hatred.Actually, that's possibly unfair, given that characters like April, Bianca and even Indi when she was away from Romeo seemed to get a lot of hatred last year, so maybe it's any female who fails to fill the stock role of loving and supportive girlfriend to whichever character general consensus agrees they belong with who people don't like.(Heaven help characters without a designated soul mate.)I really hope the show takes the time to explore Rosie's storyline, bring it to a satisfactory conclusion and then keep her around afterwards because she brings some welcome differences to the show. Unfortunately, she's feeling exactly like the sort of character that tends to get unceremoniously dumped at the slightest excuse.I hope I'm wrong because I'd really like her to stick around.

Agreed.

I like Rosie being a chat-a-holic but a clingy person isn't what should be added into it.

I think that being clingy was nice to see because it makes sense for a girl who was brought up like her to be like that. I think it gave us a good sense of how lonely she really was. Also now that Sasha is helping Rosie sort that problem out, it strengthens their relationship.

The way she acted as a rape victim was brilliantly done. Her friendship with Sasha just shows us how much she trusts in her for her to just go to Sasha and tell her that she said no, that she was raped, and Sasha standing by her all the way. Their friendship is really strong.

Edited by saybah