1991 Episode Discussion

Guest Ryan

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah well, at least we're rid of that sleazy couple.

I can tell the air is a lot fresher now that Ben ****s Carly are now gone. The opening titles are now clean. Home And Away icon policeman Nick Parish is certainly pumping a new air of excitement into the show, along with little sally's non-acceptance of Pippa and Michael just cos Tom took them out to dinner doesn't mean Michael is.

The future is looking UP and UP! A good solid 2 year's worth of drama to look forward to before a slight lull in 1994 before we reach the 1995-96 episodes, so I really hope the tennis in January won't ruin it all.....

Auntie Jean was mentioned in Monday's episode (haven't seen beyond that yet) - one of my favourite "villains".

I remember a scene between Marilyn and Colleen in 1989 inside the mobile home, where Marilyn tells Colleen about her childhood. I'm sure she mentions living in a children's home and then living with her aunt, but I don't think the name Jean was used. It would be interesting to check how well they got the continuity if anybody has a rough idea of the episode number?

Auntie Jean was mentioned in Monday's episode (haven't seen beyond that yet) - one of my favourite "villains".

wait until you see who plays her

I know who plays her. I said she is one of my fave villains which suggests I've seen her before :lol:

I wonder if she were to come back to the Bay to visit Marilyn these days, would Alf remark on the resemblence between her and his old flame Viv?

I've often wondered why they sometimes pretend that when a actor plays two distinct and really unrelated roles that are no importance to the overreacing continuity of the show, that they might actually be the same person.

To look at something recent. The actress that played Kim Mitchell has made a recent appearance in 2012 as a character, who it appears who she is of no relevance. Why could she not play Kim Mitchell, drug addict of 1989, now reformed with a career.

Archived