Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

Thanks everyone. :wub: I hope you like this next one..... :unsure:

Chapter 54

Charlie knocked on the door of Bianca’s house and waited for an answer. “Charlie.” Bianca said quietly as she opened the door. “What brings you here?”

“Brax is getting out of rehab over the weekend and I wanted to get rid of all the booze in the house, so...” Charlie smiled as she lifted the box higher for Bianca to see.

“Oh eh....I don’t really feel like drinking.” Bianca shook her head.

“You okay?” Charlie questioned. “You look a bit pale?”

“I’m just feeling a bit off.” Bianca cleared her throat. “I was about to head for an early night.”

“Oh. Okay, well do you want to take this for another time? I mean I can’t take it back to my house.”

“Eh...I don’t think I’ll be...” Bianca said before she broke down into tears.

“Hey. Bianca.” Charlie said as she stepped into the house and placed the box down on the kitchen worktop before she pulled her into a hug. “What’s wrong?”

“I...I’m pregnant.” Bianca cried.

“What...but...Bianca Scott have you been keeping a secret lover from me?” Charlie asked as she pulled back and looked down to her friend.

Bianca shook her head as she wiped the tears from her cheek. “I don’t even remember having sex.”

“Bianca.” Charlie sighed as she rubbed her friends arm. “Are you really sure you’re pregnant?” Bianca nodded lightly as she took Charlie’s hand and dragged her to the bathroom. She reached into the bin and pulled out the pregnancy tests that she’d taken throughout that day.

“Seven positive tests.” Bianca cried as she laid the tests out across the bathtub.

“Okay....well it’s not necessarily a bad thing.” Charlie said. “I mean you’ve made no secret that you want kids and you’re great with my ones, I think you’d be a great Mum.”

“But this wasn’t how it was supposed to happen.” Bianca cried. “I was supposed to be in a loving committed relationship. I can’t do this alone.”

“Hey, you’re not going to be alone.” Charlie shook her head. “You’ve got April and Irene, and then there’s me. God knows I owe you a lot of help after all you’ve done for me and my kids. And Brax will be around.”

“Oh God Brax.” Bianca shook her head as she pursed her lips together. “He’s the only guy I remember talking too.”

“What?” Charlie questioned.

“This obviously happened that night of the hen party. Brax is the only guy I remember talking too and he...he walked me home...and he...he came into the house.” Bianca cried as she shook her head.

“Are you trying to tell me you slept with Brax?” Charlie asked as she felt herself building up with anger and felt tears forming in her eyes.

“Yes....no....yes...maybe....I don’t know.” Bianca shook her head. “But I remember we had a conversation earlier that day about how we both hadn’t had any....you know....in a while and I dunno I guess we were both feeling frustrated....maybe we did....” Bianca cried as Charlie shook her head in disbelief.

“I eh...I need to go.” Charlie cried before she stood up and ran from the house.

Charlie walked back into her house, to find Ruby pacing slowly back and forward, singing softly as Riley was lying in her arms. “Hey, Rubes.” Charlie forced a smiled as she wiped her eyes. “She okay?”

“She would only stop crying when I started to sing.” Ruby laughed lightly as she looked up to her Mother. “Hey, what’s wrong? You’ve been crying.”

“Oh...I eh...I just stubbed my toe.” Charlie said, making up the first thing that came into her head. “You know how much that hurts.”

“You stubbed your toe?” Ruby screwed her face up in disbelief. “And where exactly did you do that?”

“Just now, as I walked in the house.” Charlie lied.

“Right, you want to try telling me the truth this time?” Ruby said not believing her Mother even for a second. Charlie exhaled lightly as she looked down to Riley, who was now asleep in her sister’s arms.

“I’ll eh....I’ll go put Riley down and we can talk about you hey.” Charlie smiled lightly as she took her daughter into her arms.

“Mum, what’s wrong?” Ruby questioned. “Why aren’t you at Bianca’s and why have you been crying?”

“She wasn’t in.” Charlie shook her head as she walked through to the nursery and placed Riley down in her cot. She took a deep breath as she ran her hand gently over her daughter’s forehead. Looking down at Riley was like looking at Brax. She was her Daddy’s double. “Aww baby, what’s your Daddy done?” Charlie cried. “We can get past this alcohol addiction, I know we can, but....possibly sleeping with my best friend....if this happened....there’s no going back.” Charlie spoke quietly as she watched her daughter sleeping. “Aww sweetie.” Charlie shook her head as she continued to look down to her daughter. A lone tear rolled down her cheek as she thought about what may soon happen to their family. The twins weren’t even 3 months old yet, and their family might be about to break apart.

“Brax and Bianca had sex?” Ruby said sounding surprised as she walked into the room. Charlie looked up at her and pulled a face.

“What?” Charlie questioned. “What makes you -”

“I heard you on the baby monitor.” Ruby sighed. “Mum, what’s going on? Please talk to me.”

Charlie exhaled lightly as she shook her head. “Bianca’s pregnant.” Charlie cried. “She thinks....Brax is the only one she remembers being with that night...she....” Charlie trailed off as she broke down.

“Aww Mum.” Ruby shook her head as she walked forward and pulled her Mother into a hug.

“I just....I can’t believe they would do this to me.”

“Do we know for sure it happened?” Ruby questioned.

“Well no.” Charlie shook her head. “But she’s pregnant. She’s had sex with someone.”

“Well just because she was with Brax that night it doesn’t necessarily mean it was with him.”

“He walked her home. He went into the house.” Charlie shook her head as more tears fell. “They’d been talking about how long it had been since either of them had done it.”

“Look I know how this looks, but let’s not get yourself all worked up when you don’t know the full story yet.” Ruby said softly as she continued to hold her tearful Mother.

“She didn’t have to say it.” Charlie shook her head. “It was written all over her face that she thinks Brax is the Father.”

“Okay, but Bianca was drunk and can’t remember, right?” Ruby asked and Charlie nodded lightly. “So, why don’t you wait till Brax gets home and talk to him and see if he remembers anything.”

“You think he’ll really tell me if he did?” Charlie questioned. “You think he’ll admit to sleeping with my best friend and getting her pregnant? We have 11 week old twins and a toddler. Do you think he is going to admit to doing something that’s going to cause him to lose all that? To break up our family?”

“Well are you not sort of broken up anyways?” Ruby questioned and Charlie sighed lightly. “Look, I don’t know.” Ruby shook her head. “I’m just saying I don’t think you need to get yourself so worked up until you talk to Brax and hear what he has to say.”

“And what if he says the one thing I don’t want him too?” Charlie questioned. “What if he says.....what if it did happen?”

“I don’t know.” Ruby shook her head. “Only you can decide that.”

Edited by Danni02

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is how i felt after reading this:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i REALLY don't want bianca and brax to have slept together, but if she cant remember, and the only night she got drunk recently she was with brax. This is going to ruin it completely for me. Nononono :(:(:(:(

More soon please, i have to know :(

No no no no no!!!!

Please have some sort of big twist to this, like once Brax left her house (having done nothing with her) she went back out and hooked up with some random!

Please Danni! Don't make this baby Brax's!! Chax deserve happiness after what they have been through.

Looking forward to more. xx

For Charlie’s sake, I soooooooooooooooooo hope something ELSE happened THAT night !!!!

LOVED that, especially ......

 “Oh eh....I don’t really feel like drinking.” Bianca shook her head.

 “I...I’m pregnant.” Bianca cried.

“What...but...Bianca Scott have you been keeping a secret lover from me?” Charlie asked as she pulled back and looked down to her friend.

Bianca shook her head as she wiped the tears from her cheek. “I don’t even remember having sex.”

“Bianca.” Charlie sighed as she rubbed her friends arm. “Are you really sure you’re pregnant?” Bianca nodded lightly as she took Charlie’s hand and dragged her to the bathroom. She reached into the bin and pulled out the pregnancy tests that she’d taken throughout that day.

“Seven positive tests.” Bianca cried as she laid the tests out across the bathtub.

“Okay....well it’s not necessarily a bad thing.” Charlie said. “I mean you’ve made no secret that you want kids and you’re great with my ones, I think you’d be a great Mum.”

“But this wasn’t how it was supposed to happen.” Bianca cried. “I was supposed to be in a loving committed relationship. I can’t do this alone.”

 “Are you trying to tell me you slept with Brax?” Charlie asked as she felt herself building up with anger and felt tears forming in her eyes.

“Yes....no....yes...maybe....I don’t know.” Bianca shook her head. “But I remember we had a conversation earlier that day about how we both hadn’t had any....you know....in a while and I dunno I guess we were both feeling frustrated....maybe we did....” Bianca cried as Charlie shook her head in disbelief.

“I eh...I need to go.” Charlie cried before she stood up and ran from the house.

 “You stubbed your toe?” Ruby screwed her face up in disbelief. “And where exactly did you do that?”

“Just now, as I walked in the house.” Charlie lied.

“Right, you want to try telling me the truth this time?” Ruby said not believe her Mother even for a second.

 Looking down at Riley was like looking at Brax. She was her Daddy’s double. “Aww baby, what’s your Daddy done?” Charlie cried. “We can get past this alcohol addiction, I know we can, but....possibly sleeping with my best friend....if this happened....there’s no going back.” Charlie spoke quietly as she watched her daughter sleeping. “Aww sweetie.” Charlie shook her head as she continued to look down to her daughter. A lone tear rolled down her cheek as she thought about what may soon happen to their family. The twins weren’t even 3 months old yet, and their family might be about to break apart.

“Brax and Bianca had sex?” Ruby said sounding surprised as she walked into the room. Charlie looked up at her and pulled a face.

“What?” Charlie questioned. “What makes you -”

“I heard you on the baby monitor.”

 “Look I know how this looks, but let’s not get yourself all worked up when you don’t know the full story yet.” Ruby said softly as she continued to hold her tearful Mother.

“She didn’t have to say it.” Charlie shook her head. “It was written all over her face that she thinks Brax is the Father.”

 “You think he’ll admit to sleeping with my best friend and getting her pregnant? We have 11 week old twins and a toddler. Do you think he is going to admit to doing something that’s going to cause him to lose all that? To break up our family?”

“Well are you not sort of broken up anyways?” Ruby questioned and Charlie sighed lightly. “Look, I don’t know.” Ruby shook her head. “I’m just saying I don’t think you need to get yourself so worked up until you talk to Brax and hear what he has to say.”

“And what if he says the one thing I don’t want him too?” Charlie questioned. “What if he says.....what if it did happen?”

“I don’t know.” Ruby shook her head. “Only you can decide that.”

Really good chapter.

Ok this looks quite bad. but maybe Bianca did sleep with someone esle.

I kind of feel sorry for Brax here, that doesn't happen much. :lol: His already been through alot and now he thinks his going back to a happy home he has no idea that more high drama awaits him poor guy. :lol: Hopefully for his family's sake nothing happen.

Edited by pembie