Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOVED that, especially ......

 Charlie smiled lightly as she fished into her bag, and took out a piece of paper. “Jacob has been asking for you the last couple of mornings. I told him you were away trying to get better and he said he wanted to give you a picture as it would make you smile and then you’d feel happy and could be better.”

“Aww.” Brax smiled as he took the drawing from Charlie. “So he’s forgiven me then, has he?”

“Seems so.” Charlie laughed. “Eventually.”

 “Nah. He was within reason.” Brax said. “You know he is just little and I get why he would be scared. And he’s like his Mum there eh.” Brax laughed and Charlie gave him a questioning look. “A stubborn little thing who just won’t let go.”

“Ahh that’s what you truly think of me?” Charlie questioned.

Brax laughed lightly. “I wouldn’t have it any other way. So, how are the girls?”

“Good.” Charlie smiled. “I think they know you’re not around though.” Charlie sighed. “Riley seems even more unsettled, and even Paige has been a bit less content as usual.”

 “So, I can see where Ruby gets her good looks from.” Matt grinned as he handed Charlie the glass.

 “So, you’re Mum seems nice.” Matt smiled as he looked down to Ruby. “Might have to watch out, maybe I’ve gone for the wrong Buckton.” Matt teased as he pulled Ruby closer to him.

“Oh really?” Ruby questioned. “You watch what you’re saying mister.” Ruby said as she lightly hit his arm. “If you want to keep this going I wouldn’t go saying things like that.” Matt laughed lightly.

 “Maybe you could bring the kids?” Ruby asked.

“I don’t think so.” Charlie shook her head. “I’d rather not take them to the rehab centre and Brax doesn’t want them there either.”

“Well if I’m not busy you could leave them with me while you’re seeing Brax.”

Charlie exhaled lightly as she pursed her lips together. “We’ll see.”

 “I’d have no problem welcoming him into the family.”

“We’re just friends, Mum.” Ruby said, trying to sound truthful.

“Mmm hmmm.” Charlie shook head. “Ruby, I’m not stupid. I can see something is going on okay, and I saw you pash when you thought I was still on the phone, so if that didn’t confirm my thoughts...”