Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was cooooool, especially ......

 Jacob looked up to Charlie and pulled a face, as if she’d just asked him a really stupid question. “Chocolate silly.”

 “No.” Jacob scowled as he clung tighter onto Charlie. “You go away.”

“Aww mate.” Brax said sadly as he went out to touch Jacob. “You -”

“No no no.” Jacob squealed as hid his head against Charlie and held tightly onto her.

“Don’t push it.” Charlie said as she looked up at Brax. “You’re only going to make him worse if you keep trying today.” Brax sighed lightly as he nodded at what Charlie said. “And besides, you’ve won him over before, I’m sure you’ll can do it again.”

 “Jacob let go of me.” Charlie said softly. Jacob shook his head as he continued to hold onto his Mother.

“No.” Jacob cried. “Daddy go.”

“No Mummy wants Daddy to stay.” Charlie said.

“But I don’t.” Jacob shook his head as he looked at his Mother. Charlie smiled lightly as she wiped the tears from her son’s cheeks.

 Charlie smiled lightly as she looked down at Paige, who gave her Daddy a big gummy smile. “She’s happy to see you.” Charlie said. “And I know you’ll be a great Father once this problem is sorted.”

“If only Jacob thought so.” Brax said sadly.

“Look, he’s.....you can make it up him.” Charlie smiled. “I’m pretty sure at the moment all you’ll need is a toy relating to pirates in some way and some chocolate cake.” Brax laughed lightly as he nodded his head.

 “How you do it?” Jacob questioned as he started to push buttons on the laptop.

“Don’t touch it Jakey.” Charlie shook her head as she walked over to the kitchen table, and lifted her son from the seat and sat down on it, placing him down on her knee, before she logged into skype.

 “I’s went shopping wiff Mummy and them girls. I no like it.” Jacob shook his head. “But Mummy got me some new clothes.” Jacob smiled. “Thems were cool.”

 He doesn’t seem to be in any rush to chuck me out, so it would save moving all my stuff again.” Ruby laughed.

“Right.” Charlie nodded lightly as she bit her lip.

“What?” Ruby questioned. “I may be looking at you via a computer screen but I know when something’s up.”

“I just.....I’m not really comfortable with you staying with a guy I’ve never met.”

“He’s my band mate Mum.” Ruby sighed. “He’s perfectly fine.”

“I know.” Charlie nodded. “But maybe it is time I met him anyways.” Charlie said. “I mean Matt and the other two guys are obviously becoming good friends of yours and you’re spending a lot of time with these guys. I think I should meet them.”

Aww two great chapters Danni, I'm really glad Charlie decided to go to the funeral, you could see it meant alot to Brax. I'm happy they have started to talk about things and he is willing to get help about the drinking.

The scene with Jacob was sad but I am sure Brax can win him over like he done in the beginning. Can't wait for you next update :)