Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brax has GOT to be the BIGGETS MORON EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOOVE this, especially ......

 “Any of this.” Charlie cried. “I feel like I am a single parent to 5 kids right now.” Charlie sniffed back a tear. “Ruby was home and upset as her and Xavier broke up, the twins and Jacob are hard work, and then there’s Brax.” Charlie sniffed. “He got drunk again last night and we had yet another fight.”

 “It doesn’t make it okay though does it?” Charlie questioned. “I mean he’s 3 and half years old and already he’s complaining about how me and Brax are always shouting. He’s already noticing things.” Charlie sighed. “It’s not fair on him.” Charlie shook her head.

 “You really think he will talk to me?” Charlie asked. “He hates me because I can’t go to Casey’s funeral. I know I said I’d think about it, but the way he’s acted these past few days....” Charlie trailed off as she shook her head. “I don’t think he deserves me going for him after how he’s gone on.”

 “Mummy Bee-Bee can April come to the beach too?” Jacob asked as he climbed up onto the seat and settled himself on Bianca’s knee.

“Sure she can.” Charlie smiled.

“See they say yes.” Jacob said as he looked up at April.

“I can’t.” April shook her head. “I have a lot of uni work I need to do. Cya later.” April smiled as she ruffled Jacob’s hair before she walked back into the house.

 She looked up to see Brax and Cheryl sitting on the couch talking, seemingly ignoring the screaming coming for the nursery. “You do here Riley crying right?” Charlie questioned as she walked further into the room, sitting her bag down behind the couch and it was then when she noticed the four empty beer bottles sitting on the coffee table and the two freshly opened bottles sitting in Brax and Cheryl’s hand.

“Yes genius we hear her crying but we are working on the cry it out technique.” Cheryl said as she looked up at Charlie.

“She’s only 7 weeks old.” Charlie said. “Brax, don’t you think she’s a bit young?”

“She’s never too young to start anything.” Cheryl answered.

 “You’re being an over-bearing and controlling bitch.”

“Hey, hey, Mum no need for that.” Brax said as he looked from Charlie to Cheryl and back to Charlie again. “Charlie, no, I haven’t checked on her since she started crying. Mum thinks this will be good for them, you know the whole self-soothing.”

“They’re seven weeks old.” Charlie yelled before she walked out of the room to see to her daughter and returning once she’s managed to settle her.

“You just wasted all our good work.” Cheryl scoffed.

“Good work?” Charlie questioned. “You think leaving a seven week old baby, a seven week old colicky baby to cry and cry and cry for over 20 minutes is good work?”

“It would have worked.” Cheryl spat.

“Yeah and so would have going into nursery to see the only reason she was crying was because she had a dirty nappy.”

“Well we tried it out.” Brax shrugged his shoulders. “No harm done.”

“Well I’d think differently.” Charlie sighed. “And you’ve been drinking.” Charlie shook her head as she gave Brax a disappointed glance. “Brax you promised me.”

 “You promised me, Brax. How the hell am I supposed to trust you now? You’ve sat here and drank, while Riley’s been crying for you to go and comfort her, to go and change her dirty nappy.”

 Charlie pursed her lips together as a tear rolled down her cheek.

“I can’t....I can’t take this anymore.” Charlie shook her head before she walked out of the kitchen and along the hall to her bedroom where she lifted the suitcase up from the under the bed, and opened the wardrobe and started packing away some clothes.

I can understand the idea behind the controled crying thing with the kids but for 20 mins I would of gave it up by then.

Brax shouldn't be getting drunk while he looks after them. He really is proving to be a idiot right now hopefully he will realise what he is about to lose quite soon and sort himself out. I hope so.

Look forward to more.

Very good chapter.

Really disliked this version of Brax please make him see sense soon don't think I can take it anymore.

Poor Charlie. :( Brax needs to grow up he is being such an idiot and he will lose them for sure that's if he hasn't already.

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG

Amazing chapters! :D

Chapter 39 - I'm glad Charlie is thinking of going to the funeral.

Chapter 40 - I can't believe Brax blames Charlie for Casey's death.

Chapter 41 - I'm glad that Brax realises what he did was wrong.

Chapter 42 - Brax needs to stop drinking.

Chapter 43 - Poor Jacob. Charlie and Brax really need to sort their problems out.

Chapter 44 - I feel so sorry for Charlie. :( Brax needs to sort himself out.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Brax needs to grow up, I can't believe he just left his daughter to cry like that while he got drunk and as for Cheryl :angry: Maybe he should move back in with her if thats the type of life he wants. Poor Charlie having 4 children to worry about and no support at all from Brax, he doesn't deserve her.

Great update again Danni, can't wait for the next chapter :)