Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just caught up on the last few chapters

i think Bianca is right Charlie needs to be there for Brax but then again Brax needs to stop with the drinking and get some help. at the rate he is ging he is gonna push Charlie away and I really don't want that, want them to get their happy ending.

update soon love this story :)

Edited by RoRo90

Oh dear. Brax is going from bad to worse. I know he has lost his brother and in awful circumstances dispite what he'd done to Ruby. Brax getting drunk ain't going to help him deal with this. When he eventually sobers up how upset he feels about Casey will still be there and he will feel worse.

loved Charlie trying to be strict with Jacob and Bianca wanting her not to. I hope Charlie and Brax sort thrie problems out.

Look forward to your next chapter and were you are taking this brilliant story.

Hope looking after the twins makes Brax re-evaluate things!!!! LOOOOOVED the Ruby-Matt naked moment!!!!

That was cooooooooooooooooooool, especially ......

 “I don’t think you are frigid.”

“You know, you wouldn’t do it for 5 months while I was pregnant. And seven weeks after I had twins and I’m not ready...” Charlie shook her head as she trailed off. “If anyone has been frigid recently it’s you.”

 “It helps me forgot how my little brother is dead and I’ll never see him again and the girls have been a lot harder than I thought it’d be so if I need a drink to help me through the day then so be it.” Brax yelled.

“Brax, you don’t need a drink though.” Charlie shook her head. “That only makes things worse in the long run.

 as Jacob came running into the kitchen and hit Brax’s leg.

“Daddy stop shouting to Mummy.” Jacob cried. “We’s no like it.” Jacob said as he continued to hit his leg.

“Oi.” Brax shouted as he bent down to Jacob’s level. “You don’t hit.”

“You no shout.” Jacob cried.

“You don’t tell me what to do either mate.” Brax raised his voice. Jacob continued to cry as he ran over to Charlie and put his hands up to go to her. Charlie shook her head at Brax as she lifted Jacob into her arms.

“Shh it’s okay.” Charlie said as she gave Brax a disapproving look. “You going to come help Mummy get the girls fed and dressed?”

“Y...y-e..s” Jacob cried as he held onto his Mother. Charlie turned around and walked out of the room, leaving Brax standing alone in the kitchen.

 before she began to undress herself. Just as she was about to step into the shower, the bathroom door opened and Matt walked sleepily into the bathroom, in only his boxers. “Ahh. Get out.” Ruby screamed as she reached for her towel to cover her body from Matt’s view.

 “Well since I live on my own I didn’t really think I’d need a lock, so no.” Matt shook his head. “And any girl who was going to be using my shower during that time.....well obviously it would be okay if I walked in on her naked....well you know what I mean, she’d be my girlfriend so....” Matt trailed off as Ruby nodded her head slightly.

“Well maybe for the time being with me staying here and not being your girlfriend you could possibly get a new lock?” Ruby questioned.

“Sure.” Matt smiled lightly.

“Thanks.” Ruby smiled. “And eh.....you didn’t see me.....did you?”

“Eh....” Matt cleared his throat, the both of them suddenly feeling even more embarrassed.

 “You can trust me with them.” Brax said.

“Can I?” Charlie questioned. “All you’ve done the last 3 days is go get drunk. What if you start drinking and the one of the girls needs you and -”

“Charlie I’m not going to drink if I am looking after the kids.” Brax sighed. Charlie exhaled lightly before she bit her lip. She hated that she now felt wary of leaving the girls in Brax’s care, but giving his behaviour the last few days, she thought it was understandable. “C’mon Charlie, you don’t need to go over-reacting here. And besides their my girls. You can’t not let me spend time with them.”

Charlie nodded lightly as she took a deep breath. “I’m just scared you’re going to start drinking.”

 “I’m sure Daddy didn’t mean to shout.” Charlie said before she shot Brax an annoyed look. “Did you?”

“No no.” Brax shook his head. “Of course not.”

“You’s don’t shout.” Jacob shook his head.

“Look mate, Daddy is very sorry for shouting at you. He didn’t mean too. He’s just sad right now.” Brax said. “Now, how about we build a pirate ship with the lego?”

“No, I no stay.” Jacob shook his head. “I’s want to be with Mummy and Bee-Bee.”