Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Proper tragic with Jacob being scared of his Daddy! Hope that this passes quickly and Brax can build his relationship and trust back with both Charlie and Jacob. I do feel for him as he's being a proper bloke and shutting himself down and just wanting to forget with the drinking but he said earlier he didn't want to be like his dad and sadly he's begun to be like that as has his little family scared and unsure of him... :(

Hope that he does come by the house and not in a paraletic state...

Was surprised at Ruby jumping in there with Matt and interested to see how that develops.

Excited for next update!! :wub: Thank you so much!!

REALLY enjoyed that, especially ......

 Charlie sat down on the couch, as Bianca prepared a coffee for them. “He wouldn’t go.” Charlie shook her head as she wiped the tears from her cheeks. “I really thought if it meant losing us that he’d go.”

 “Them girls are good.” Jacob smiled as he climbed up onto the couch. “Were Daddy go?”

Charlie took a deep breath as she leaned forward and put her coffee cup down on the coffee table. “Daddy isn’t going to live here anymore, sweetie.”

“So he can’t shout to me no more?” Jacob asked and Charlie shook her head.

“No, he’ll not shout at you anymore.” Charlie said as she ran her hand over her son’s head.

“But where he stay?” Jacob asked.

“I eh....with his Mum.” Charlie guessed.

“I no no her.” Jacob shook his head. “We be okay with no Daddy.” Jacob smiled lightly as he gave Charlie a hug. Charlie smiled as she held onto her son tightly.

 “Aww sweetie, you know Daddy didn’t mean to shout at you. He’ll be sad if you don’t want to see him anymore.”

“No.” Jacob shook his head. “I won’t go.” Jacob announced, before he jumped down from the couch and ran off in the direction of his bedroom.

“As much as I don’t blame him for being scared to see Brax again, I don’t want their relationship to suffer.” Charlie sighed. “Brax loves Jacob like he is his own, he’ll be devastated if he doesn’t want to see him. Actually he’ll probably accuse me of poisoning him against him.”

 “While you’re feeding the girls, I can go hang out with Jacob. I can even stay and help make dinner if you wanted. You know, show Jacob what food is really supposed to taste like.”

Charlie laughed lightly needing her friends little joke. “Would be nice, thanks.”

 “Well Ruby that was lovely.” Matt smiled as he took a drink of his beer.

“Thanks.” Ruby smiled lightly as she put her knife and fork down on the table. “Ah I don’t think I could eat another bite.”

“Me either.” Matt said as he patted his stomach. “Need to keep the 6 pack nice and toned.”

Ruby laughed lightly as she took a drink of her water. “Funny that, I don’t remember seeing a six pack this morning.”

“Ah well you mustn’t have been looking closely enough. It’s there baby.” Matt grinned as pointed to his stomach.

“Haha you wish.” Ruby laughed.

 Matt smiled before he leaned in and placed a soft kiss on Ruby’s lips. “Mmm.” Ruby moaned as she pulled back. “Maybe not this.” Ruby shook her head but she was unable to move, liking the closeness between her and Matt, before she leaned in and kissed him this time.

“If you want to stop just say the word.” Matt whispered before the kiss became slightly more passionate. Ruby shook her head lightly as the kiss deepened and they made their way down the hall and into Matt’s bedroom, before they started tearing at each other’s clothes.

 “No.” Jacob shook his head. “I no have a bath if Daddy do it.” Jacob said before he ran out of the room and into his bedroom.

“Jacob.” Charlie sighed as she walked after him. She walked into his bedroom to see he had taken refuge under his bed covers. “Ah no, were did Jacob go?” Charlie said, playing along with his little game. “Is he in his wardrobe?” Charlie questioned as she opened the doors as she heard the sounds of Jacob’s giggles. “No, he’s not in there....oh where could he be....is he behind the door?” Charlie said as she looked around the side of the bedroom door. “No, not there either.” Charlie sighed. “Oh, I don’t know where he could be. I give up. I think I’ll just sit down on the bed instead.” Charlie joked as she went to sit down. As she touched Jacob lightly she let out a scream and jumped up, much to the delight of Jacob who was giggling hysterically before threw the covers from himself.

 Charlie sighed lightly at a loss at what to say to her son. She didn’t want to make things worse by keeping on at him, and she knew he was a stubborn little thing, just like his Mummy. “Okay, so Mummy will bath you tonight.” Charlie said as Jacob smiled.

Chapter 45 - So it was for Brax, not Charlie....that was a shock lol. I hope it makes Brax see that he is causing a huge rift between him and his family. I know he is hurting, but he isn't going the right way to deal with it. Charlie was right in giving him an ultimatum, something that he had needed, just hope he wakes up and smells his ways. Ruby was so cheeky in this chapter! LOVE it :D So glad Charlie has a friend like Bianca to help her, she wouldn't have anyone to unload her feelings onto if she didn't.

Chapter 46 -Ruby and Matt...I do like these two, its definitely full of cheek and new love. Jacob, bless him! :( only wanting mummy, which is understandable, but Brax will be crushed, but then again, he only has himself to blame!

Update again soon please Danni, these were amazing! :D