Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great last few updates! Loved the small steps between Charlie and Brax and Brax being more gentle and open... The "Daddy loves Mummy" was too cute and really feeling the emotion of them wanting to try and get it right.

Ruby, Ruby, Ruby, aaaaaahhhhhaaahahhahhaaaa!! Bless her :unsure: She is properly upset and wanting her Mumma!! That was wrote really well as well...very real with the being annoyed that parents never have their 'mobile' with them and 'on' :lol:

Thank you so much for continuing to update so frequently. So love this story! :wub:

HOPE that you are just messing with our heads and Bianca has some random sickness bug and is not preggers with Braxton baby as could not see them getting past that...drunk or not...no excuse. Please don't go there... :o

Awesome chapter danni, jacob and the fishes is so cute, laughed when he wanted a snake :P glad ruby's home to sort out her head. I'm really really worried still if brax and bianca.... you know.... I really hope they didnt, especially since charlies been saying what an amazing friend she has been. Cant wait til brax is out xxx more soon

It’s all starting to add up ……unless all this sickness stuff is a BIG red herring !!!!!

That was ACE, especially ......

 “Not happy with Mummy.” Jacob announced before he scowled at Charlie, who was sitting opposite him, holding Paige in her arms.

“Oh what’s Mummy done?” Bianca asked.

“She no let me gets a pet.” Jacob pouted.

“He wants a snake.” Charlie raised her voice. “A snake, Bianca.”

 “What about a lizard or a monkey...oh a monkey.” Jacob smiled.

“You’re a big enough monkey.” Charlie laughed.

 “A fish.” Jacob shrieked. “And we could put a treasure chest and a pirate ship in the bowl. Ahh I want a fish Mummy.”

 “Yeah I feel okay now.” Bianca smiled. “I was a little bit sick this morning, but it seems to have passed now.”

 “Now, baby, you’re not going to give Mummy lots of trouble like your big sister did, are you?” Charlie cooed as she looked down to Paige. Paige looked up at Charlie with her big blue eyes and studied her face. She let out a gurgle as she kicked her arms and leg before she smiled at her mother. “I’m going to take that as a no.” Charlie cooed.

“Funny, I would have thought that would mean yes.” Bianca teased.

“If any of them are going to give me problems it’ll be that little madam in there.” Charlie said as she pointed to the pram where Riley was lying.

 “That one.” Jacob said as he pointed to the fish. “And that one and that one.”

“Jakey, you just need one.” Charlie said.

“But Mummy it’ll be lonely on its own.” Jacob sighed and Charlie raised her eyebrows.

“Okay, you can have two.” Charlie said.

 “When did you get these?”

“Eh...Mummy?” Jacob looked to Charlie, who walked into the room from checking on the girls.

“Yes baby?”

“When I get my fishes?” Jacob questioned.

“A couple of days ago.” Charlie answered.

“A couple days ago.” Jacob repeated. “That one is Capin Jack and that one is Capin Hook.” Jacob smiled as he told his sister the names for his fish.

 “But the kids are just such hard work, and there are 3 of them.” Charlie said as her eyes widened.

“Look why don’t you go over to Bianca’s with your box of booze and have a nice night with her. I’ll watch the kids and give you break.”

“Or I could put Jacob to bed and we could open this bottle of wine and have a chat?”

“No.” Ruby shook her head. “Because I don’t know what I want to say yet. You should go and have a nice night with Bianca, seriously, go on.” Ruby smiled.

Quite a cute chapter there with Jacbob and his goldfish Captain Jack and Captain Hook. :D Shame Charlie was against getting a monkey through. Now that would be a cool pet to have. :lol:

I also spotted your little clue with Bianca. right at the start don't want to say any more in case I'm wrong. :lol:

Its a tough stuition for Ruby, A choice between her career and Xavier.

Look Forward to more.