Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

Another great update ... but i have to confess how nervous/scared I get each time I see that you have updated, don't get me wrong I am kinda excited but I am so scared about what I am about to read that I feel ill!! Credit to the suspense that you create

I really hope that you are going to make this right :( ... cause I honestly don't know if I can continue to read any more heartache .... when do Chax get their happy ever after??? Was glad that Brax resisted the temptation to drink .. there was a plus :)

xx

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just caught up I have tears in my eyes reading this! Poor Charlie :( might have been betrayed by Bianca and Brax and now she's pregnant :( I still feel sorry for Bianca though for deliberately falling down the stairs.

Hope this can all be sorted (somehow!) Update soon xx

This sitch is soooooooooo messy, but it makes for GREAT drama !!!!! LOVED that, especially ......

 “You don’t need to fill this waiting time.” Charlie said as she kept her gaze directly in front of her. “Silence is fine.”

 “Okay, you want to talk Brax.” Charlie sighed. “Where have you been the last 5 days? You haven’t seen the girls for nearly 5 weeks now. How can you go that long without seeing them?”

“I’m seeing them today aren’t I?” Brax said as he looked down to the car seats where his girls were laying.

“Oh sorry then.” Charlie spat. “The amount of times you’ve seen them lately is perfectly fine.”

 “And what about me?” Charlie questioned. “I still have to be a Mother to Ruby and Jake and the girls, and I’m going through a bit of a hard time too. You can’t just wake up and decide ‘Oh I think I’ll be a parent today’ or ‘Nah, I’ll have a day off.’” Charlie spat. “You wanted to have a baby with me and I gave you that. The least you can do is be a full-time parent and help me raise them.”

 “This one has no problems there.” Charlie laughed.

 “Bianca came in after a fall down the stairs.” Sid said. “Now she is being very cagey about what happened and while I don’t want to start rumours or jump to conclusions here, I don’t think her falling down the stairs was an accident.”

 “Fine.” Sid nodded. “Bianca broke her arm and managed to give herself a black eye, but the baby is fine.” Charlie looked to Brax and saw a smile appear on his face at hearing the baby was okay. “I’m a bit surprised here. The way she was talking, it was like she didn’t even know about the baby. I didn’t expect anyone else to know.”

“Believe me I wish I didn’t. In fact I wish there wasn’t even a baby.” Charlie muttered.

 “You can still play and have fun when I’m not here.” Ruby said. “You’ve got Mummy and Daddy and Auntie Bee-Bee.”

“No. I don’t.” Jacob said feeling frustrated. “Mummy been busy with them girls cos Daddy is sad an gone an Auntie Bee-Bee say she too busy now.” Jacob stopped walking and looked up to Ruby with his big eyes. “You stay for me.”

 “Yeah.” Jacob smiled. “We go really high cos I’m big so I can.”

 Charlie walked into the room and sat down on the chair next to her bed. She looked down at Bianca who was lying staring up at the ceiling in her own little world. “So did you fall or did you push yourself?” Charlie said, getting straight to the point.

“I fell.” Bianca said.

“Mmm.” Charlie pursed her lips together. “Want to try again?”

Bianca looked around to Charlie as a tear rolled down her cheek. “I thought maybe if I wasn’t pregnant that you and Brax could talk and sort this out, get back together and maybe one day we’d....we could be friends again.”

 “I couldn’t make you do that.” Charlie shook her head. “And besides getting rid of the baby isn’t going to get rid of the problems. You might have still slept with Brax, father or not.”

 “You think the water works will soften me?” Charlie asked. “Look, I guess in a way, I’m happy for you. You’ve always wanted to be a Mother and you’re getting that. It’s just a shame that you’ve ruined a friendship and a relationship in the process.”

 “So what, if we find out this baby isn’t Brax’s you’d just expect us to be friends again like nothing ever happened?”

 Charlie looked to Bianca who laying in the bed with a black eye and a cast on her arm. She looked broken and lost and so alone. “Please.” Bianca said once again as a tear rolled down her cheek. Charlie exhaled lightly and left the room, not answering her request.

“So did she tell you anything?” Sid questioned.

“Eh yeah, she ehm...” Charlie trailed off as looked back towards the door. “She fell. It was just an accident.”

:( Such a sad chapter, seeing the repercussions for everybody including little Jacob, I really want to know weather Brax is the father. I'm relieved that Brax has so far resisted the urge to drink because that will just make things even worse.

Great update Danni. Can't wait for the next chapter :)

Woah, Bianca trying to get rid of the baby is heavy.Hopefully Charlie's chat will help her see things more clearly, even if there isn't much hope for their friendship.Brax worrying about the baby was a nice touch. Liked the chat between Ruby and Jacob, hopefully they can work out a way of dealing with things.