Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I haven't commented in a while not had time to read

But the last few chapters were just wow you never disappoint

Glad that charlie went to the funeral and even more happy that Brax was able to admit his drinking problem

Jacob is just so cute ... :wub: glad that him and Brax are on good terms again

I had such a soppy smile on my face when they both said they loved each other :wub:, they haven't said that too each other in such a long time. Hope Brax stays on track when he comes out of rehab really want things to work out for him and Charlie. Felt kinda bad for Xavier :( when he bumped into ruby hope they can get past this and work it out. Can't wait for the next update :D

These two updates were great, really looking forward to reading more!! :D

Ruby and Matt are just too cute together but I can't help feeling a little bit sorry for Xavier.....

The meeting where Jacob and Charlie went to reahab was sweet too.....Really good to see that Jacob seems to have forgiven Brax....

Next update soon!! :D:)

I hope I’m wrong, but I wonder if Bianca is .......under the weather cos of the night that she & Brax were drunk !!!!!!!

LOOVED that, especially ......

 “Paige is a little star.” Bianca smiled. “Riley....” Bianca shook her head. “She cried for almost an hour straight.”

“Riley always cries.” Jacob said. “She not right ay no Mummy.”

“No, she has colic.” Charlie said and Jacob nodded.

“Colic yes that’s it.” Jacob nodded. “That why she cries.”

“Sorry she’s been giving you a hard time.”

 If you’re not sick, you mean?” Charlie questioned. “I don’t want to bother you if you are coming down with something.”

“Hopefully it’s just a 24 hour thing.” Bianca sighed. “But seriously, I’ll still be about for you as much as I can. Especially if Brax isn’t going to be home for another week now.”

 “No Bianca no kiss me.” Jacob shook his head as he wiped his forehead. “I no’s want to be sick too.” Jacob sighed before jumped down from the couch and disappeared off to his room. The adults laughed at the young boy before Charlie walked Bianca over to the door.

 “Well then I want to be alone so can you please leave?” Ruby shouted. “Go to your own room.”

“Oh, well I could go to my room.” Matt grinned as he pulled Ruby closer to him again. “Or, I could just stay here, no-one would ever know.”

“Seriously, you should go.”

 “Just get out.” Ruby yelled. Matt sighed lightly before doing as he was asked. Ruby started to cry as she walked back into her room and lay down on the bed. She held onto her necklace tightly as the tears rolled down her cheeks. She took a deep breath before she took her necklace off and opened the little heart shaped locket to see a picture of Xavier looking back up at her. She placed her thumb over the picture as a tear rolled down her cheek. She pulled her mobile out of her pocket and scrolled down to Xavier’s name. Hovering her finger over the call button she took a deep breath, deciding whether or not it would be a good idea. Sighing lightly she threw her phone down on the bed before she wiped the tears from her eyes and walked in the direction of the bathroom.

 But I’ve needed you.” Ruby cried.

“Well you could have tried the landline.” Charlie said, but was met with cries from Ruby. “Ruby tell me what’s wrong.” Charlie said feeling very concerned for her eldest daughter.

“I don’t want to do this anymore.” Ruby cried. “I just want to be back with Xavier.”

 “Can’t you just tell me if I should be Xavier or Matt?” Ruby questioned.

“No. Rubes, you need to make this decision on your own. Only you know what you want to do.”

“But I don’t know what to do.” Ruby cried. “Mum I need you. Please come to Melbourne.”

“Sweetheart I can’t come to Melbourne.” Charlie said softly.

“Yes you can.” Ruby cried. “You just go to the airport and jump on a plane.”

“And what about Jacob and the girls?” Charlie asked. “Rubes, you know I would if I could, but it’s just not possible sweetie.”

“But I need you too.” Ruby cried.

“Look, I can’t come to Melbourne.” Charlie said. “You just need -”

“But I really need to see you.” Ruby cried. “I don’t even know if I want to have this career anymore.”

“Look, how about we go on skype?” Charlie questioned. “I know it’s not the same as me being there for you, but it’s surely the next best thing? You know that way you’ll at least see me and we’ll have a good talk about all this, yeah?”