Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man.Liked the start with Xavier and Ruby wanting to help Charlie and Brax but it's all downhill from there with Brax digging himself a deeper and deeper hole.I don't think he's going to be able to please everybody here and it's going to end badly for someone.

its official Brax is an idiot :angry: .. I am actually glad Charlie left he needs to wake up to Heath. Not matter what way he looks at it Heath is a waste of space. He got himself into this mess so he should get himself out of it. Cant see Brax fixing things with Charlie easily this time especially not if he helps Heath and unlike beofre dont see Bianca or Ruby trying to convince Charlie to give Brax another chance. lets just hope for the sake of his family and Chax Brax starts to put his family first for once... he as messed up way to many times

on a happier note... Ruby and Xav are just cute end of lol :wub:

love the name Grace for the baby :D

a great chapter as always :)

enjoy your holiday :)

Edited by RoRo90

Brax you moron! Not exactly sure how Charlie will ever forgive him..hopefully with Charlie and the kids gone, they are safe and Brax doesn't go ahead with his "plan"..honestly what is he thinking?! Looking forward to seeing what happens next!! Please update soon! Xx

Have a great holiday Danni! :)

Wow that was a very dramatic chapter.

I don't know if Brax will go through with his plan or not, But it is very much true to his character that Brax would think that burning down the restaurant is a good idea.

I hope Charile and kids will be ok She seems to be too upset to drive. :unsure:

Just a thought maybe Brax feels he has to do this for Heath because of Casey's death?

His still a huge prat though :lol: I wouldn't forgive him if I was Charile.

Have a good holiday Danni