Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

Enjoyed Ruby and Xavier teasing Charile, Yellow Rain Austin. :lol:

What is Brax doing? He needs to stand up to Heath so what his your brother man up. :angry:

I can see probelms with the adoption of Jacob too with Heath round.

Good Chapter

Edited by pembie

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh I am really not liking Brax, he always stuffs things up and blames Charlie when she is just looking out for him and her family! He has to be kidding about wanting another child!

Even if Heath does something wrong and Brax finds out about it, I doubt he will kick him to the curb! :angry:

Sorry for my rant but I am struggling to see what Charlie sees in him anymore!!!

I hope Brax wakes up soon before it's too late, love your writing Danni!!! Please update soon! Xx

I'm so hooked on this story, I even had a dream about my favourite fan fic family last night. :lol: Just shows how good this story is.

I feel a little deja vu with the drugs in the house, Brax letting his mate stay even thought Charlie doesn't want to. Love that Brax wants to see the good in people but there has to be boundaries.

Brax is starting to **** me off :angry: Is he so blind that he cant see Heath for who he really is. I get that he wants to see the good in him but so far heath as done nothing but act like his typical self

Just hope Brax wakes up before its too late :unsure: because if heath cocks things up Charlie will never forgive Brax and we dont want it to come to that

loved the bit with Ruby, Charlie and Xav... :lol:

and love this fic

update soon :)