Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

Heath is an idiot :angry:

and Brax needs to wake up soon and kick him to the curb just hope he doesn't cause to much havoc between Chax in the meantime

Wonder what Ryan's daughter wants :unsure:

cant wait for the next chapter

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naughty Bella. :D even though she bit Paige I couldn't help but smile, when she kept running away from Bianca.

I wonder what Emma wants I can't see it being anything good. :unsure:

Oh man Heath, that was quite cheeky of him to help himself to the till and those beers. :lol: Come on Brax surely you can see his going to be trouble. :D

Good Chapter

Edited by pembie

Another awesome chapter! :) Ugh Heath will never learn..hopefully Brax is going to send Heath packing but I don't think he will, he will cause more problems for Chax first! :angry: *cough* Jerk! Can't wait to see what Emma wants! Please update soon! Xx

Great update,

Oh oh - Bella's hit the terrible two's :lol:!!

Wonder what Emma wants :o?? Maybe to apologize on behalf of her family?? Or they need like blood/kidney donation etc from Bella (being ryans daughter she might be compatible?!

Hoping Heath doesn't end up doing anything to drastic- don't think docs would be too lenient if they had yo get involved a third time :o!!

More soon please :D

A little unsure about Emma?? Hope she's legit!

A girl .. That's cute!!

Grrrrrr Heath!! Can't believe Brax gave him more money, & is letting him get away with everything =-O. Please don't let him cause problems....

Can't wait for more :-) xx