Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

Great chapter once again Danni! :)

Oh I hope Charlie finds the drugs and kicks both Heath and Brax's butt to the curb! Sorry but Brax is a fool..family loyalty? His family and main priority should be Charlie and the kids, can't believe he is allowing the drugs to stay in the house even though Paige almost died and they almost lost their other kids!

I don't think Charlie can forgive him this time and i'm not sure I want her too..he can't be trusted, simple as that! Really thought he had changed! :angry:

Can't wait to see what happens next, please update soon! Xx

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great chapter :)

I agree with spotd1

Brax needs kicking to the curb along with Heath. :angry: he never puts Charlie first EVER its just ridiculous how stupid and naive he could be

I honestly don't think Charlie will forgive him if anything goes wrong this time and I wouldn't either

Heath isn't family :angry: he is scum... scum that needs to be sent back to jail. he as no respect for anyone but himself and if anyone gets hurt I would gladly have Brax snet with him at the rate he is going. he needs to wake up and get his priorities right because right now it isn't Charlie or the kids. he wants another kid yet he cant show any consideration for the ones he already has <_<

please update soon :)

Good update! I really hope & pray that Brax can adopt Jacob this time .. But I have this sick feeling in my stomach that Heath being there is going to ruin it ... I'm praying for a miracle though, Brax deserves to have his whole family around maybe Heath can go good??

Look forward to more :-) xx