Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

Chapter 157 - Xavier and Ruby are so cute. Love the name Grace Austin. :wub:

Chapter 158 - I can't believe Brax is contemplating setting fire to the restaurant. Hopefully Charlie leaving will give Brax the wake-up call he needs.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Enjoy your holiday, Danni. :D

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like you had a great holiday Danni, I would kill for some sun in Melbourne right now! :P

Brilliant chapter once again...what on earth is Brax thinking? This is not a time to be "proud" and not accept the proper help that could get his family home safe and sound and Jett off his back! Then he can tell Heath aka the :devil: to get lost unless he can change and start treating Brax, Charlie and their family with some respect! Can't wait for more, please update soon! Xx

Ps sorry for ranting lol but if Brax goes ahead with his plan he will lose Charlie once and for all and none of us want to see that! :cryingsmiley:

Edited by Spotd1

Only recently registered Yay!! But I've been eagerly reading every chapter of your fanfic and really wanting to comment and now I can. Your actually amazing at writing. I love your stories, they're phenomenal.

Loved he chapter as always :D The kids are soooo adorable.

Omg Brax seriously stop a stubborn idiot. Take the money otherwise Charlie and the kids will be gone forever.

I felt sorry for Jacob there he knows something strange is goiing on but his not sure what.

The twins made me smile jumping up and down on the bed let's hope they don't bust the mattress if they are going be staying at the hotel for a few days.. :lol:

I'm not too sure about Ruby giving Brax the money. I somewhat agree with Brax on this one :o Could be dangerous for Ruby and her unborn baby to get herself caught up in this mess. But I still think Brax's plan is dumb so maybe he should take the money I don't know. :lol:

Hope you had a good holiday.

Edited by pembie