Forever Yours (by Danni02) - comments

soph1303

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great chapter Danni! I seriously hope Brax sticks to his promise and Heath is only there a week, like everyone else I have a bad feeling he is going to stuff things up for Brax and the adoption again but seriously hope not! I would LOVE to see Charlie and Brax all lovey dovey again!! :wub:

The kids are adorable!!!! :) Please update soon! Xx

Sadly I can sense that Bianca and Heath will be getting together, I hope she waits for Liam though..

I'm not too sure I want Brax to adopt Jacob anymore, when he is being played for the fool with Heath and his drugs.. I think it might all go wrong. Brax needs to get rid of those drugs before they come back to bite him.

Nice Chapter

so glad Bianca closed the door in his face I hope it stays that way and she stays away from him

really have a bad feeling about this adoption just got this feeling Heath will find a way to ruin everything for all of them and by the nit may be too late for Chax

just hope I am wrong

plz update soon :)

Chapter 152 - I loved the talk about the baby names. I hope Heath stops causing hassle.

Chapter 153 - I'm glad Brax didn't drink the beer.

Chapter 154 - Brax shouldn't have told Heath to hide the drugs. I liked Bianca and Charlie's talk.

Chapter 155 - I hope Brax can adopt Jacob.

Chapter 156 - I can't believe Jett is threatening Charlie and the kids. I hope Heath sorts himself out.

Looking forward to the next chapter. :D

Guessing not the Jett from the show..?It's a shame Brax and his family are being threatened and while I hope Brax sorts it out, I'm not sure if he's going the right way about it(and I'm not sure punching Heath is a good thing to do, even if he has caused him a lot of trouble).Riley wanting the baby to live with her is somewhere between cute and psychotic.

Hooray! Brax finally remembered who HIS family is and the only reason Brax is helping Heath out is to keep his family safe!! :) I can't wait to see what Brax has planned, I hope it keeps Charlie and the kids safe but I also hope it's above board! Please update soon! Xx