Charlie/Darryl 'Brax'

The sad thing is, this will probably end like another of Charlie's predictable romances. Guy does bad, she gets hurt, breaks things off, spends weeks or months pining after him, begins to soften to him again and then gets things back together.

ohh my-oh-my this would be terrible! possibly months apart?!! It can't happen like this. It would be like a travesty :o

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunate malapromisms aside("disillusioned" actually means "losing an illusion", which doesn't seem to be what people on here mean), I do find it hard to believe in this "connection" when Charlie doesn't know half of what Brax is up to.But, objectively, I can see how people can have a connection as...well, people, without really knowing each other that well.This is a soap opera and so the rules of the genre would seem to suggest Charlie will find out the truth eventually.When she does, her job would be to put Brax in prison for a considerable stretch.Something tells me she'll come up with an excuse, legal or otherwise, not to do so.I think they're going to end up going down the route of the River Boys turning on Brax so he changes sides and helps Charlie bring them down in exchange for immunity, which would be a bit of an injustice given he's mostly responsible for the drug dealing and beatings in the first place.

Well...while in general I like the addition of the Braxtons to the show because they bring new storylines, tension etc. I do still fear the RB's side of them a lot! There doesn't seem to be a limit to how far they will go. They will do anything to protect their 'brothers'.

Although we know Brax has some morals, I am kind of getting tired of Charlie constantly accepting what he says. Where are all her suspicions gone?? I love Chax but I do want Charlie to burst this bubble of infatuation just a little bit and start questioning what kind of guy Brax really is. He hangs around with these people, it would be natural for her to suspect that he could be like them too!

My feelings of Chax are if its meant to work, it will work but for Chax to have any chance of a relationship at all, everything about what the RB's, especially Brax, and what they have been doing must be revealed. There will be at least some hope for Chax fans of a reconciliation in the future after the revelation. We all know that their relationship can't go on like the way it is at the moment. While it is adorable to watch it is unrealistic.

Roo said it once and in this case I believe her; "People can change." We know that Brax hates doing what he's doing, that he wants a better life for himself. However I think it's beyond the point of owning up for what he did. On countless occassions Brax could've told Charlie the truth but he didn't which proves that the only way this whole thing will come to an end will be when Charlie and the cops bring them down themselves.

Around the forums, I have seen countless people ask the question when will they say I love you...my own feelings on that are that they might do it like Aden and Belle; Belle admitted she loved Aden when he held her captive. Charlie could've caught the RB's and Brax, there's a brief moment where they are alone (or something like that) and she admits that she was falling in love with him. Either I think it'll will be revealed in the saddest of circumstances. That revealing it doesn't change anything but is just there for dramatic effect.

That's just my opinion on it!

I dont think that it is all about Brax needing to change. With how he is with Casey and helping others who are in bad situations (that family living in their car), I think shows that he has a lot of great qualities that are pushed to the back when it comes to his "criminal" stuff. He supports his family and has been through so much that leaving that behind is like he is abdoning them. And he is not one to do that.

I am just eager to see how the writers are playing this out because there are a lot of directions they could go and I think that they have done an excellent job thus far. They waited till Chax are a solid couple (secretly) before showing Charlie all the troubles that Brax has faced growing up. I like that she is learning more about him and understanding him better.

Looking forward to what Tegan will bring into this dynamic. She seems very different from Charlie yet some similiarities and I wonder if she will question Brax about his taste in women as he questioned her taste in men.

Hmm, I'm beginning to feel Charlie and Brax have the same attitude to parenting:Do everything they don't want the kids to do and then give them a laughable speech about why they shouldn't do it. Maybe they have got something in common after all.Seriously, she sleeps with men she hardly knows, he breaks the law whenever he feels like it, and they wonder why Ruby and Casey are halfway towards going the same way?

Sometimes if feels like Charlie has to grow up, not keep acting like a teenager having sex all the time. She does a´have a daughter..

She's 30, she should act 30, not 17.

An adult afraid to show people she's in love.. You can never help who you fall in love with.. It's about time she lets people in on her life..

I dont think she is keeping it from people because she is ashamed... she has had so much trouble with commitment in the past, I like seeing her taking it slower with him and he kinda lets her. She has had it rough dealing with being raped. Unless you have been there you cannot say how you would react so whats to say she does need to grow a little... is that not what she is trying to do now?

I think that if Casey and Ruby would have tried pairing up Charlie and Brax these days like they did earlier, maybe it would be a little different than last time.

Don't think they could keep it hidden from them even if they tried.. it would be written all over their faces that something had changed between them since last..

Hey, just my thought.. :lol: