Charlie/Darryl 'Brax'

Not looking forward to what is ahead for these two... but with the interview Cam gave, I think we have much more to look forward to.

These two have had some intense scenes lately. Lots of emotions and I think Charlie is learning that their is not as much trust there as she thought.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's really bugging me about Brax at the moment is the way he's acting and reacting towards Heath.

He keeps saying that if Hath wants the leadership he's on his own he can make his own mistakes and hopefully it'll knock sense into him. Yet every chance he gets he's tipping him off or trying to talk him out of it. I get that Heaths his brother and he looks out for family, but he can't keep saying one thing and doing another. Either he's in the Riverboys or he's out. But this inbetween business isn't working and it's only going to cause him even bigger headaches.

What's worse is, how could he be stupid enough to tip Heath off and think Charlie wouldn't suspect him of doing it? I loved the end of tonights episode because finally we got to see Charlie call into question just how much she can actually trust Brax? And we got to see Brax come to a realisation that he can't have it all. He can't protect the 'boys' from the cops and keep Charlie on side. He can't expect her not to keep asking questions just because he doesn't want to answer them.

I think tonight we've started to see the beginning of things falling apart for Brax. And I thing sadly for Charlie, she's realised that Morag was right.

What's really bugging me about Brax at the moment is the way he's acting and reacting towards Heath.

He keeps saying that if Hath wants the leadership he's on his own he can make his own mistakes and hopefully it'll knock sense into him. Yet every chance he gets he's tipping him off or trying to talk him out of it. I get that Heaths his brother and he looks out for family, but he can't keep saying one thing and doing another. Either he's in the Riverboys or he's out. But this inbetween business isn't working and it's only going to cause him even bigger headaches.

What's worse is, how could he be stupid enough to tip Heath off and think Charlie wouldn't suspect him of doing it? I loved the end of tonights episode because finally we got to see Charlie call into question just how much she can actually trust Brax? And we got to see Brax come to a realisation that he can't have it all. He can't protect the 'boys' from the cops and keep Charlie on side. He can't expect her not to keep asking questions just because he doesn't want to answer them.

I think tonight we've started to see the beginning of things falling apart for Brax. And I thing sadly for Charlie, she's realised that Morag was right.

Who said he did think this. Of course he knew that. He was also angry at her for checking Heath out but remember Heath had a go at Brax today as well so that would have been in his head.

I love these two and hope that they get back together soon. When Charlie breaks it off I want her to rip into Brax so he knows that he has to stop lying to her or lose her for good. He better fight for her though. I want to see him chase after her. I also don't want him to sleep with Tegan cause if he does I am off them as a couple.

Serious? God it's been waaay too long! :P

I can't wait for tomorrow's ep...but I'm going away tomorrow so I'll only be able to watch it if It gets uploaded before I leave. And I might miss all of next week if the internet doesn't work :( :(

Serious? God it's been waaay too long! :P

I can't wait for tomorrow's ep...but I'm going away tomorrow so I'll only be able to watch it if It gets uploaded before I leave. And I might miss all of next week if the internet doesn't work :(:(

Seriously?

Oh I feel so sorry for you if that's the case! Next week looks really good, especially Monday and Tuesday's epi's! :D