Charlie/Darryl 'Brax'

I think "ashamed" is possibly the wrong word but I think Charlie keeping quiet about it has a lot to do with it being Brax and not much to do with her past.I think if she was dating, say, Miles or Elijah or Sid she wouldn't have a problem with people knowing.But if it got out about her dating Brax, it could hurt her a lot personally and professionally:There'd be questions at work about her being involved with a suspect and about her impartiality, she'd probably get a hard time from the likes of Ruby and Bianca about her double standards.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno... I just know that I like Brax and I want them to go public, but hiding can be for many reasons. I think they are both concerned about what people will say even though Brax says he doesnt care. They just need to see that there is more to him than his criminal activities, and that is what Charlie has seen and that is why she is still with him. They understand each other.

I dunno... I just know that I like Brax and I want them to go public, but hiding can be for many reasons. I think they are both concerned about what people will say even though Brax says he doesnt care. They just need to see that there is more to him than his criminal activities, and that is what Charlie has seen and that is why she is still with him. They understand each other.

lol, they are 'hiding' because it makes such great ratings. Annoying as it is, this is the only way for the writers to stall their relationship and continue to dramatise their storyline. I would love for them to be public as a couple and proud of their relationship but the reality is once Charlie finds out about Brax's crimes their relationship will end. She'll still be in love with him, but they won't have the happy ever after that we're all hoping for. The season final is in 6 months and we will still be just as frustrated with brax and Charlie as we are now. Sorry for the pessimism but fed up getting so excited each episode and having nothing eventuate. Maybe I just need to detox for a while and come back to it? lol

yeah they might be hiding because of the ratings but I strongly disagree that its only so the writers can stall their relationship, knowing the character of charlie a and her job I think the writers had to make her the one to want to keep it quiet as thats what her character would do in that sitaution

I hope that when Ruby and Casey finds out about Brax and Charlie, they will be okey with it..

No more sneeking around, they can be happy togheter all 4 of them.

Just hope nothing bad happens to any of these when Heath and the others dixcover the truth eventually..

I think some more people will find out and eventually they will see that he does have some good qualities. I love them together and think they should stay together. The secretness is HOT!! They definitly make the show worth watching thats for sure.

I want Casey + the Leah, and Ruby to know about Charlie and Brax. Don't care about the other though.

The most important I think is that they can be themselfs around their closest family members, without having to hide their fellings for each others. :rolleyes:

It was definitly hard to hide their feelings when during the Casey drama with Ruby. It was really cute the looks they were giving eachother.

Yes, I agree. Can you imagine going home to where the one you love lives and meet her/him not beeing able to hug/kiss them and all you really can do is say "Hi"?