Charlie/Darryl 'Brax'

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Ive just got back from a 2 week holiday and just got up and a lot of stuff happened with chax. First of all wow, its looked like it was going so well, it was all emotional when brax tipped off charlie and then the last week just went downhill. Im so happy that they finally said I love you, there conversations have been more real and wow I just dont know what to think right now

Hey guys. I made a Charlie & Brax video. Is this the right section to post it? If not where?

If it has clips that haven't been shown in the UK yet then it would be a good idea to post it in the Charlie and Brax thread in the spoiler section.

Hey guys. I made a Charlie & Brax video. Is this the right section to post it? If not where?

If it has clips that haven't been shown in the UK yet then it would be a good idea to post it in the Charlie and Brax thread in the spoiler section.

Oh ok thanks will do! :))

It's about time .. Charlie have been dating guys before, but this time it's so obvious that she has really fallen in love.

I think it's the same with Brax.. He dated Tegan on /off for about 10 years.

Don't think he has had many more girlfriends than her. As Charlie is so important to him that he leaves his own River boys gang

and try to get a more normal life for himself and Casey. I like the close family bond between the brothers.

Hopefully sometime in the future Heath also will accept Brax and Charlie together.