Charlie/Darryl 'Brax'

I was sad because she was opening up to him, and there she was completely vulnerable and he leaves. LAter...she finds out about a text she never got and that brax showed up to help Bianca...hmmm. You could see her piecing it together.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chax were totally adorable in today's episode! :D They are really getting so close - that hug was really adorable, and it's good that Charlie hears about the problems Brax faces in his family. It might help her understand why he is the way he is!

It's good too that he feels he can talk to her and confide his problems with her!

That will ultimately make them a stronger couple so that if anything threatens their relationship in the future, they might want to struggle through it!

Tegan is great! I already love her!

Can't wait to see more of her!

:D

Chax were totally adorable in today's episode! :D They are really getting so close - that hug was really adorable, and it's good that Charlie hears about the problems Brax faces in his family. It might help her understand why he is the way he is!

It's good too that he feels he can talk to her and confide his problems with her!

That will ultimately make them a stronger couple so that if anything threatens their relationship in the future, they might want to struggle through it!

Yes, I think Brax and Charlie start to grow closer and closer these days. it's not just about sex anymore.

More about trust and fellings.

Yes, I think Brax and Charlie start to grow closer and closer these days. it's not just about sex anymore.

More about trust and fellings.

I agree. Things got bad for Brax at home and he turned to Charlie for advice and support. That is a really good sign. They are now stronger than ever I think... but then comes Tegan to destroy that happiness.

Although it's good to see that Brax wants to leave his old life behind and start fresh, I still can't condone what he has done. For his character to have any justification I feel he needs to be punished and face the consequences of his actions rather than just be allowed to walk free and live happily ever after.

It happens too often on this show that people who have done bad things get away with them. It's not right and it needs to be rectified. For Brax to truly be free of what he has done in the past he needs to own up to it and accept whatever punishment comes his way. Until then I can't see myself ever accepting a Charlie and Brax relationship. The whole thing is based on a far too many lies and a dodgy foundation that will collapse if things don't change.

Which is why I'm glad Tegan is around to stir things up. She clearly knows a lot about Brax's past and what he has done and has been doing since arriving in the Bay and hopefully she will be able to open Charlie's eyes up to what's really been going on.

It's quite sad to see Charlie in a relationship with someone who she clearly likes, but seems to have difficulty in trusting. I don't understand how she can sleep with someone and have a secret relationship while also going about her job and investigating him. It's like she's purposely setting herself up for heartbreak.

I'm beginning to wonder how long it will be before everything is unravelled? How many more people will be hurt or caught in the Riverboy crossfire before it all comes undone? And when will Charlie finally learn the truth? Hopefully Tegans arrival will answer these questions and be the key to unlocking the trail of corruption and bring it to an end or at least bring it to light.

Also the way Leah soke of Brax and Heath in today's episode makes me wonder how she would react to finding out the truth? She doesn't seem to be very trusting of Brax either.

Aww today was so cute, so many scenes :)

Im s glad we get to see them talking more about other personal things.

Loved the scene when they were talking in bed. I really wanted them to say I love you. It just felt like a really good cute moment. Am i the only one that thought that?

I'm kind of with lollypop here.Giving Brax a tough home life and a few redeeming features, like his desire to protect Casey, doesn't change who he is and what he's done and actually feels like a bit of a cop out.Which, sadly, is in keeping with the way this show works.It's hard to see a believable happy ending for Brax and Charlie so we'll probably end up with an unbelievable one.Charlie seems to be completely schizophrenic, lurching between being angry/suspicious towards Brax and sleeping with him depending on what the episode requires.I just can't invest anything in this relationship at all, not when she knows so little about him, the whole relationship is dishonest on just about every level imaginable(they hide things from other people, they hide things from each other)and my big worry is that either Charlie will never find out about him or she'll find out and not do anything about it.

I've just seen the episode where Charlie makes a mess of the drugs bust here in the UK and she clearly is living in cloud cuckoo land.Even when presented with strong circumstantial evidence that Brax helped Heath evade arrest, she still manages to convince herself he's only guilty of misguided family loyalty rather than being behind the whole thing.Talk about deluded.

I dont think any of us fans are disillusioned by what he has done. He has lied and he is involved with many illegal things that Charlie is unaware of. However, we all see this as a soap and understand their deeper connection and appreciate how their relationship has grown from attraction to genuine care and affection. I cannot wait till they say I Love yOus. That will be amazing. Today was just incredible. To see how they wanted to be close during this tough time and just have time together was amazing! Hoping ot see more of their growing relationship tomorroow!!

Except for the important factor..... the fact that it is all based on lies. Sure there may be care and affection there, but what good is that when there is no honesty or trust??

Some fans may be disillusioned but the ironic thing is, so are Brax and Charlie. Right now they're living in a bubble of infatuation. But when reality bites, it leaves a nasty mark and that's exactly what will happen if Brax doesn't start owning up to his past and previous indiscretions. He can't keep lying to Charlie, and with Tegan around and Heath getting more and more suspicious, it will probably only become harder for him to do so.

The sad thing is, this will probably end like another of Charlie's predictable romances. Guy does bad, she gets hurt, breaks things off, spends weeks or months pining after him, begins to soften to him again and then gets things back together.