Charlie/Darryl 'Brax'

True enough!

I just said this on a previous post actually....I'd say even if they both admitted that they love eachother (which I'm pretty sure they do) I'm not sure if that would change anything for Charlie!

No matter what, her job always comes first!

I'd say there's always going to be a problem for them...unless Brax comes clean and starts afresh...?! :unsure:

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh I hope Charlie just gets rid of him!

He is making an utter idiot out of her, and is running rings around everybody!

They started out promising but I'm completely done with them as of now! I am only catching up on the past few weeks and seeing him tell lie upon lie to everyone including Charlie surrounding the drugs plantation and Angelo's dissapearance is really grating on my nerves. He is playing mr innocent when really hes just running the whole show behind the 'River Boys' scenes.

Charlie can do so much better to be honest, and I am loving this whole feisty attitude towards Brax, its the Charlie Buckton I know and love :) I just feel like saying TAKE HIM DOWN CHARLIE!!! whenever they are on screen.

I am so happy he got her a present, and that he gave it to her prior to the party. Her wearing it there really showed a lot. I love them together and I am really sad that she felt like it was too hard at the moment. I hope they rekindle asap.

• 2 weeks later...

I was just skimming over there a few old episodes of h&a that Charlie was in and I stumbled upon the ones where she was going out with Joey!

It's so weird...before I could watch them and I was grand but now, since Charlie has been going out with Brax, I couldn't stop cringing as I watched the episode! It was so weird seeing Charlie with Joey, now that she with Brax!

I wonder if she'll ever tell him..?!

I'd be interested too to see how he would react! I'd be proper shocked! :P

I wonder if she will ever tell him she was raped in the past. Not to make it the whole big thing like the last time when she told Angelo (becuase then, she was telling Ruby the truth as well), but I think it would help Brax understand her better.

I've just seen the episode here in the UK which opens with Charlie and Brax getting it on in a hotel room and ended with them getting it on in the restaurant.And I'm sorry but I found those scenes genuinely nauseating and thoroughly degrading for Charlie.It has to be the most unhealthy relationship I've ever seen on the show between two main characters.There have been plenty, perhaps too many, storylines of women in relationships with criminals/bad boys in the show, which have had their fans and their detractors and I've been in both groups, but in most cases the woman has at least gone into it with their eyes open and made peace with what their man has done.Knowing what Brax is and what he's done, it was very uncomfortable to see Charlie acting like that with him. It's like she's some giddy sixteen-year-old who's so excited about having sex that she doesn't care who she's having it with.And whatever the intention behind it, Brax giving her the necklace felt like a sleazebag giving his woman a worthless trinket to keep her sweet because he might have use of her in the future.I understand that there are fans who like them and they're entitled to their opinion but I really hope the writers don't share that opinion and try to portray the relationship as something positive.Because in my opinion, it's anything but.

I've just seen the episode here in the UK which opens with Charlie and Brax getting it on in a hotel room and ended with them getting it on in the restaurant.And I'm sorry but I found those scenes genuinely nauseating and thoroughly degrading for Charlie.It has to be the most unhealthy relationship I've ever seen on the show between two main characters.There have been plenty, perhaps too many, storylines of women in relationships with criminals/bad boys in the show, which have had their fans and their detractors and I've been in both groups, but in most cases the woman has at least gone into it with their eyes open and made peace with what their man has done.Knowing what Brax is and what he's done, it was very uncomfortable to see Charlie acting like that with him. It's like she's some giddy sixteen-year-old who's so excited about having sex that she doesn't care who she's having it with.And whatever the intention behind it, Brax giving her the necklace felt like a sleazebag giving his woman a worthless trinket to keep her sweet because he might have use of her in the future.I understand that there are fans who like them and they're entitled to their opinion but I really hope the writers don't share that opinion and try to portray the relationship as something positive.Because in my opinion, it's anything but.

Do not agree with anything you just said.

But as said everyone is entitled to their opion..

:)