Charlie/Darryl 'Brax'

After today's epi... you can see that they have true feelings... and he didnt use her as an alibi when he could have so therefore he cares for her.

Not liking that they are breaking up for a bit... but excited to watch their sexual tension and the fun flirty twosome. I hope they get together in public soon

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It always confuses me how Charlie was so traumatised by being raped when she was younger, that she finds even the idea of commitment terrifying, but yet sex for her is like getting a take away, she can have it wherever, whenever it suits her?? and with whoever without flinching.....can somebody explain that to me??

i wanna see her tell Brax about her rape. when is that going ot happen?

I think she is dealing with the rape in her own way. I think it makes her not trust men but that does not mean she doesnt like sex. I dont think you can truly know your reaction unless you have been in the situation.

I don't really think they'll bring up the rape thing, or they might but just not make it as big as they did when Charlie was dating Angelo.

In the eyes of the scriptwriters, they've already dealt with that side of Charlie.

They might bring it up again briefly as a way for Brax to know a bit more about Charlie but i don't think they'll focus on it.

I'd love it though if Charlie revealed to him everything that happened.

It would be a real way for them to bond and get to know each other better!

It would also show Brax that despite Charlie seeming to be a tough cookie on the outside, that she is also vulnerable!

It would be a really beautiful moment if it happened! :wub:

Fingers crossed anyway! :D

Edited by LauraPhilly!!

The discussion in this thread is awesome at the moment and it's great to see everyone so involved.

Just a gentle reminder about using correct spelling and punctuation. This applies to Capital letters to start sentences etc.

Thanks everyone

John H

Forum Mod